5 ~ A new beginning

Stefano's POV ~

It was like my whole world had stopped.

My little sister, my other twin, was finally in my arms.

After 15 years apart, we finally had her back.

She looked nearly identical to Sal and I, besides the obvious gender difference. She had chocolate brown eyes, an exact replica of ours, and her hair matched ours nearly perfectly. The only difference was our tanned skin from living in Italy. It's fucking boiling out there.

Sal and I always felt like she was alive, like she was out there somewhere, and I cannot explain the pure joy I feel right now knowing that we were right.

I felt complete again. 

Nothing could ruin this moment.

Cough.

Cough.

"Serioursly Sal.", I groan pulling out of the hugs to stair at my twin brother.

"I'm sorry dude I couldn't help it.", He sheepishly says as his cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

Sienna let out a little giggle at our antics and the biggest smile spreads across both of our faces as we look down at our twin.

Her cheeks turn pink once she notices us looking at her.

"Oh sorry for staring we're just really happy that you're really here with us.", Sal says as he pulls her into another hug.

"I'm happy too.", she mumbles into his chest.

"Well you ready to meet the rest of the family?", Sal asks as he releases Sienna from the hug.

She nods her head in response and grabs her bags from inside the hotel room before hurrying out and locking the door behind her.

"Now I'm warning you now that there's an awful lot of us.", I joke as we start walking down the corridor towards the lobby where everyone is waiting.

I'm glad they let us go get her. 

It gave us the chance to share the moment alone. Just the three of us.  

As we got closer to the lobby, I noticed Sienna tense beside me. I gave her hand a reasurring squeaze.

"They're going to love you okay.", I smile down at her, which she returns.

We enter the lobby and everyone stops their conversations and all heads turn to us.

Looking around the lobby, everyone has tears in their eyes as they look at Sienna.

Dad only brought us and our step brothers. He thought that having everyone, including our cousins, would overwhelm her and that's the last thing we want to happen.

"Hi.", Sienna said softly as she scans the room.

"Hi bambina.", Dad smiles as he lifts him self off of the couch and makes his way over to us. "You look beautiful, just like your mother."

"Thank you.", She responds, her voice just over a whisper. 

"I'm Lucian, your dad and these are your brothers and step brothers.", Dad says as he wraps his arms around Sienna.

Once dad releases her, her eyes wonder around the room as if she's looking for something. Her eyes suddenly stops when they land on Jacob.

She crouches down and pats her knees slightly.

"Come here little guy.", She smiles as Jacob's face lights up and he runs over to her, launching himself into her arms.

She steadies herself as he jumps onto her and lifts him onto her hip as she stands up.

"I hear that I have a little brother. Does that little brother happen to be you?", She says as he face breaks into a wide grin. Jacob just violently nods his head as he lets out little giggles.

"Well then you must be Jacob. I'm Sienna and I am going to be your favorite sister.", She says as she boops him on the nose.

"But your my only sister?", Jacobs question as he looks at Sienna curiously.

"How about your favorite sibling then?", She asks as her smile grows even more if it's even possible.

We all look at the pair in awe as they start having their own little conversation.

Once they finish talking, Sienna looks up at us sheepishly before placing Jacob back on his feet.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I forgot you guys were here.", She says as she sends us an apologetic smile.

"It's alright bambina.", Elijah says before continuing, "How about we introduce ourselves before we leave?"

"Yeah that's cool.", She responds.

"Okay so these are your brother.", Father starts.

"It's amazing to meet you, I'm Alessandro and I'm 27.", Ales smiles, and this dude never smiles.

Next was Alex, "My name's Alexander and I'm 26, but you can call me Alex."

"I'm Elijah, and I'm 24.", Elijah says, smiling at Sienna.

"Xavier, and I'm 21. I'm 20 minutes older than Xander."

"I'm Xander and I'm also 21. I'm the younger twin yet this one always seems to act like the baby.", Xander jokes as he lets out a small chuckle.

"Valentino. Call me Val or whatever. I'm 18.", Val glares. Jeez why does he have to be such a dick.

"Matteo and I'm 17. It's so good to see you bambina."

"I'm Stefano and this is Salvatore and we're obviously 15.", I smile down at Sienna.

"Really? I thought my twins were 46. My bad.", Sienna responds sarcastically.

The others laugh as Sal and I clutch our hearts, and put on a pained expression.

"Jeez sis. That one hurt.", Sal says as he wipes away his fake tears.

"Now for you step brothers.", Dad says, interrupting our laughing

"I'm Luca and I'm 25.", Luca says, sending a warm smile to Sienna.

"Vincenzo but you can call me Vince and I'm 23."

"My name's Lorenzo and I'm 20. Oh and please call me Enzo."

"Hi bambina, I'm Giovanni. Just call me Gio and I'm 18.", Gio smiles as he looks at Sienna. She smiles back which makes Gio's smile grow bigger.

"Hi! I'm Carlo! I'm 17 and I've always wanted a little sister. I'm so happy to meet you and I hope I can be your favoritttteeee brother.", Carlo says excitedly as he basically bounces up and down.

Sienna looks around the room at everyone and her face breaks into a huge smile.

"I guess this is a new beginning."