10 ~ Gym

Sienna's POV ~

"So where exactly are you guys going again?" I huff, annoyed that they're refusing to tell me where they're going.

I look over at Stef and Sal, flashing them a pout and puppy dog eyes as they try to avoid my look, but they cower under my gaze.

"Fine! We're going to our gym." Sal slumps on the couch in defeat.

Everyone else in the room sighs as Sal gives into me. Xander shoots Stef a glare who flips him off in return.

"Dude, you just had to snitch." Xavier groans, throwing a pillow at Sal who skilfully dodges.

And by skilfully I mean falling off the couch as he does.

And by dodges I mean taking a pillow to the head.

"Oh come on she might as well come. See what she can do." Sal argues as he sends Xavier and the others a look that I can't decipher.

"Wait. I can come?" I question, looking up at my dad and brothers with a hopeful look, to which dad nods.

I haven't been to the gym in ages. My boxing skills could probably use some work.

"Go on bambina, get changed and we'll meet you by the garage." Dad smiles as he walks into the kitchen, Alessandro, Alexander, Elijah, Luca and Vince following behind him.

I say a quick bye to my brothers before running upstairs to get ready.

Elijah's POV ~

"It's a bad idea."

"No it's not Alex. Sal and Stef said that she's trained in martial arts and boxing, not to mention guns and knives. We need to know what she's capable of." Luca tries to argue, but is quickly shut down by Alex again.

"How do we know she didn't just say that to seem cool or something? She might have said it so that her twins think she's badass. We don't know if she can really do those things." Alex huffs.

Wow he really has trust in her.

"I agree. It's dangerous to have her near our training facility anyways, we can't risk it." Vince agrees.

"Well we won't know unless we see what she can do. If she was lying then we'll talk to her about lying and if she's not then we can get her better training. Point is, she's coming with us so we can get a better grasp of what she can do. Do you understand?" Dad glares at us, lifting his eyebrow daringly.

"Yes, sir." we say in unison, filing out of the kitchen as we hear Sienna rushing down the stairs.

"Come on, let's get moving!"

~~~~~

We enter the building and we all watch as Sienna's eyes widen in amazement, causing the rest of us to laugh from her side.

"Stop laughing idiots." Sienna slaps us away from her, walking through the entrance. Sorry, power strutting through the entrance.

"Let's go." Dad says as we all head towards the entrance as well, following behind Sienna.

As we catch up to her, Sienna senses our cold façade in front of everyone and so she too puts on an emotionless face that rivals Alessandro's and dad's.

Everyone nods their heads at us as a show of respect as we walk past, Alessandro leading the way to the gym. Their faces all show slight shock as they see Sienna walking with us.

We informed some of our workers about our sister's return, but I guess actually seeing her shocks them.

Others who don't know stare in both wonder and awe as our sister walks past them with her head held high, barely acknowledging their presence.

We walk into the main gym, all eyes turning to us as we do. We all stand there, Sienna standing front and centre.

"For those of you who don't know, this is Sienna, my daughter. My only daughter. Some may be confused as to how she is here even after the tragic events of the triplets birth, but that is not important as of right now. What is important is that you treat her with the same respect that you show to my sons and step sons. She is a Romano and I expect you all to treat her as one. Have I made myself clear?" Dad announces, receiving a chorus of yesses in response, "Good, get on with what you were doing."

"Why exactly do you own a gym?" Sienna questions, turning to look at dad.

"Brings in extra money as our employees pay for access." dad flawlessly lies, to which Sienna gives him a suspicious look but just shrugs it off.

"So marshal arts, huh?" Matteo questions as we all start walking towards the boxing ring.

"Yep. Been training in martial arts since I was 3, boxing since I was 5 and then guns and knives since I was 6. Mom always thought it was best to start early. Makes the skills more of an instinct than a skill. I mean it worked, guns and knives are practically a part of me now." Sienna laughs, pulling herself up into the ring, "Anyone gonna join me?"

Dad looks around at all of us questioningly, silently asking if anyone wanted to join her.

Val scoffs as he follows Sienna's movements and pulls himself up into the ring.

"She can't be that good. She'll hit like a baby, come on." Val rolls his eyes, kicking his leg straight at Sienna's.

Sienna grabs hold of his leg, pulling it out from under him and twisting it so that he falls straight on his cocky ass.

"How's that for a girl?" Sie smirks, giving Val her hand to pull him up.

As she pulls him up, she pulls her other arm back and slams it into Val's nose, a satisfying crack echoing around the room.

"Oo what about this?" Sienna says, twisting his arm behind his back, "You want me to snap your arm, because brother or not, I will happily do it."

"Fine! Ok, I'm sorry, let go." Val shrieks as Sienna's grip tightens.

"I think you missed the magic word." she teased, twisting his arm further.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, please let go of my arm!" Val begs as Sienna's smirk widens.

"There's your manners." she smiles, releasing his arm and shocking him forward, giving him just enough time to use his arms to break his fall.

"Who's next?" Sienna smiles innocently.

Fuck, she's good.

A/N ~ Sorry for the really long wait. I'm only 15 and I'm in an exam year so the amount of exams and homework I get is a lot and it's hard to keep up with that as well as having 2 books that I'm currently writing. I really am trying to update as often as I can but since this book isn't my top priority out of the two, I will barely be updating. Again, I'm sorry for the long wait but I hope you like the chapter. Stay safe <3