(I ) JUST THE BEGINNING

Eva's POV

Mathew has been on my dick ever since he found out my dad died.An I get it everyone knows me an my dad has or shall I say had the biggest bond ever.

An for someone who had that relationship that strong he knows that I will soon break down or go on a killing spree. To be honest I don't know witch one I'm gonna do it's all just overwhelming.

So Mathew said he will keep an eye on me and I don't blame him because my killing sprees ends in a massacre. So he decided to take me to all his meetings today.
Since we're in the same gang. And I obliviously am the leader and he's my second in command and also blood brother.

We're in the biggest/highest ranked gang in New York.

We'll talk about that later though...

So we walk in to the Ramos building an is greeted by a beautiful receptionist,she looks at Mathew and me and then leads us to a office,she knocks an we here a "come in" from a voice I faintly recognize.

We enter an are greeted by five guys lol now I want 'five guys' ,I'm hungry now but that'll have to wait until we finish. As I look at all them i take a seat on an empty couch.

"Mr.Ramos nice seeing you again" Mathew says to who I assume owns the building.

Everyone's eyes now on me....

I look up at everyone and there he was my one night stand from last night.

Looking hot as ever in his suit

I see him look at me and shocked might I add an then quickly put his face back to cold/ruthless but I saw that.

"Hey everyone Eva Cilest Carter"

I shake all there hands and go back to the couch.
It's so comfortable for no fucking reason.

Mathew introduced me to everyone a tall muscular guy named Lorenzo Ramos from the Sicily mafia,my one night stand.

Another tall muscular guy named Petro Cuevas from the Mexican mafia.

And the last three were underground fighters all three brothers,tall,muscular but one was taller then the other two I'm assuming the oldest because he has that vibe.

"Elijiah,Daniel, and Josiah. Known as the Garcia brothers" Mathew said then took a seat by me on the couch.

"Mathew what's with the girl". Mr.Ramos says eyeing me up an down and I can't help but smirk.

"She well let's say is my bodyguard" Mathew says

"Really Mathew" I say to him. He chuckles then says "she's a close friend and I'm spending the day with her,but she won't say anything that is said in this room. Oh did I mention this is 'l'angelo della morte." (Death Angel)

I hear a chuckle come from one of the Garcia brothers named Daniel.

"Your the angel of death,really?" Daniel says an I can't help but clench my fist.

"Would you like to find out?" I say to Daniel

"No cause I wouldn't wanna hurt you." He says.

Mathew chuckles. "Mr.Ramos can we go to your ring real quick? Mathew says

"Call me Lorenzo and let's go because I for one wanna see this." Lorenzo says to Mathew,turning to me with a smirk plastered on his face eyeing me up once again.......

I glance to look at Lorenzo only to realize he's been staring at me.

Hey guys,how you liking it???
First story kinda nervous......

Comment what you wanna see,maybe I'll put it in

If you liked it Vote if you didn't suck a bag of dicks n get a sore throat...
Love you guys tootles
Til next time
xoxo.author