(II) LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

We all enter the gym I'm guessing by the punching bags,weights, and other gym stuff I don't wanna name and the ring in the middle.

Mathew brings me to one corner and dickhead over there that underestimated me and his brothers are on the other side.

Lorenzo took a seat on a couch by the ring and might I add looking fine as hell staring at me..

"Did you here anything I just said dummy" Mathew says snapping me out of my staring contest with sexy god over there.

"No I didn't repeat" I said to Mathew.
He just rolls his eyes and says "I said go easy on him even though he's being a jerk right now don't go and give him all you got, got it."

"Yea yea whatever" I say.

Dickhead over there yells " babygirl you still wanna go I mean you to cute to have bruises all over that sexy body" he says.

I just roll my eyes and get in my stance.

He gets in his and says "I warned you"

I observe his stance and see he's leaning on his right leg to much, damn I don't know how he has such a good reputation when I already know his tell just by looking at him.

Mathew yells fight and he begins to try to throw a punch which I block and hit him in his abdomen.

He sucks, this is gonna be so boring.

He tries to throw another punch which I block and punch his abdomen again. I can just tell he's starting to get mad... hahah bitch boy he thought this was gonna be easy fuck no.

I fake a left punch and he goes to block it but leaves his face unprotected and I punch him right in the jaw with my right, as he recovers I punch him twice in his stomach hard and he doubles over clutching his stomach I take that to my advantage and get behind him and kick his right leg he falls to the ground and I get on top of him punching his stomach repeatedly, I stop after a while getting up watching him groan.

"Have you learned your lesson dick head or do you wanna keep going" I say to him

He groans and shakes his head. I extend a hand to help him up which I know he'll use to try to pin me down but I'm always two steps ahead.

He grabs my hand and tries to pull me down but I punch his jaw and he falls right back down again.

Hahaha you thought...

He groans and I walk over to Mathew smirking.
He just hands me a water and says " thank you for not going hard"

One of dick heads brother says "what do you mean not going hard he has a bruise on his jaw and probably more on his stomach."

"Trust me if she went hard he would be unconscious" Mathew says.

Dick head and I'm guessing the older brother talk and it looks like dick head is getting a lecture. Haha bitch boy.

"Now go shake her hand and apologize for making me look stupid since you had to open up your stupid little mouth and get beat up" I think Elijiah was his name said to dick head otherwise known as Daniel.

But I think I'm gonna stick to dick head.

Dick head walks up to me and extends a hand out for me to shake but I just look at his hand then look at him drinking my water now.

"Look I'm sorry for doubting that you were  'l'angelo della that was a good match and I hope we could start over" dick head says.

I turn to Mathew and say "are we going to continue with the meeting or leave because I want five guys now." " I'll try to finish the meeting quickly and then we'll go get five guys how's that sound principessa."

"Sounds good" I say

"My my my never seen Daniel lose a fight before" sexy god says. " Anyways let's go back to my office and finish with the meeting so she could get her food."

Everyone looks at me weird while Lorenzo walks towards the elevator back to his office,but then they all start walking too.

Mathew just looks at my direction mouthing 'you'll tell me all about that later' smirking.