Meeting eachother + A/N

I don't own the characters ofc and this is a joke... But

Airplanes - B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams [Lyrics] / iAznFreak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RQNe52jkao

Twilight Sparkles POV:

It was a beautiful day outside. The birds were singing and the wind blew the perfect temperature making the air feel not too cold or too warm. I quietly read my favorite book while sitting under the blossom tree. The flowers landed on my hair and my eyes sparkled. This place was my favorite since nopony came here. I slowly closed my eyes and used my magic to close the book.
Time skip

H-Hey! Are you awake?
Mm... Who  is talking to me. I opened my eyes and saw a blue bird. Whoa... Looks like love at first sight is real.

Mordecais POV:
Some minutes before Twilight woke up

Ah, my favorite spot. Wait, who is that? I walked closer to the..purple pony. She looks so cute sleeping.

Current time or something

Twilight sparkles pov:

S-so do you come here to? I asked the blue bird whom I don't know the name of. He opened his mouth and softly said "I only come here at night because it is here the most prettiest stars are" Ah, so we do have something in common. We talked for some minutes and I even got his name, it was Mordecai.
TWILIGHT!!!
Huh, that sounds familiar...Oh it's spike. "Hey spike!" Spike was panting and trying to talk. He apparently said "You have been outside for a long time, you should go home it's late"
I looked back at Mordecai and told him that I have to go. He grabbed my hove and told me to meet him at the same spot, same time, tomorrow. I nodded and smiled at him. I didn't look closely but I think that he was turning pink, could've been one of the blossom flowers.