The next day

Mordecai pov:
Ah! I finally get to meet Twilight again. She makes my heart beat fast, but I'm not gonna ask her out yet, why? Because we just met and she'd probably reject me because we don't know much about eachother. I brushed my feathers and went to our special spot.

Twilight Sparkles pov:
I waited at the spot we were supposed to meet at. I used my magic to bring a cookie up to my mouth and took a bite. I came too early but luckily, I haven't finished my book so I have a lot of time now.

Mordecais pov:
There she is. Her purple hair flowing in the wind and her magic carrying her book and a cookie while the flower blossoms falls down on her hair and around her. I went to her and sat down next to her. I could feel my face heat up. Ahh, this feeling. I was daydreaming until I heard a cough. I patted Twilights back and she smiled at me. she SMILED. AT ME. TOILING HERSELF SMILED AT ME. I was screaming inside. GAH!!! Twilight broke the silence with a "So wanna maybe hang out at pinkie pies bakery or Cafe, I'm not sure what to call it." I was so nervous that I said yes like real fast. AGH how embarrassing. WAIT... I accidentally said "So it's a date" I ACCIDENTALLY SAID THAT OUTLOUD. Twilight looked at me with widen eyes. "W-well if you see it as that then I guess?" I screamed inside my head. I CANT believe it. "So who is this pinkie pie" I ask her. She said with a questioned tone "You don't know about pinkie pie and the 6 elements of harmony?" I looked at her with one brow up.. "The 6 elements of harmony??" Twilight looked shocked.

Twilight pov:
H-he dosen't know about the 6 elements of harmony?! Well atleast he'll not be with me just for the fame. I told him a little shyly and cutely "I'll teach you about them..mmm once something happens." He blushes and looked at me "s-s-omething?" I used my magic to shove a cookie into his mouth and said "It's a secret" and winked at him. Before I walked away, I gave him a map showing the directions to pinkie pies bakery/café.  "Don't forget"

No one's pov:
He looked as Twilight walked away clutching the map near his chest. His eyes widened and he felt his heart beat fast. His face was turning red before he snapped out of it and went home.