Pinkie pies cafe/bakery

No one's pov:
It was a rainy day but luckily both of them made it in time before it rained. The bakery was filled with aroma of cupcakes.

Pinkie pies pov:
"Soo what can I get you love bird and love pony?" I asked in my usual cheerful voice and smirked. The blue bird was stuttering before Twilight told me to get the specials and a Suprise. I hoped away after hearing the word "suprise" I finished baking the cupcakes and decorating them before putting them on a tray and walking to the both loves. The bird was looking at his hands and Twilight was using her magic to hold the book towards her face making only her eyes seen. "Here you go!" I told with a little loud tone.

Twilights pov:

I munched on the cupcake making the taste burst in my mouth I said "blueberry muffins with sweet lemon frosting" realizing that I and mordecai said that at the same time. We both looked at eachother before blushing and turning our face towards the window.

Mordecais pov:
I tried breaking the silence by saying the usual soo.. Twilight looked at me with a raised brow and I asked fastly " Looks like it's raining hard" Twilight nodded and  told me "yknow we can, umm, go to my house I can teleport us there since the bakery dosent have so much stuff" I nodded and grabbed the cupcakes before hearing the pink pony so called pinkie pie running up to us and taking out her canon ball and she yelled "SUPRISE!!" She smiled. And Twilight laughed.

A/N
I'm back 🥳 May not be online much since I'm going to a new school that is big and very much new to me and school ends late so yea... Anyways I may only be updating on Fridays and weekends. I'm now going to eat chocolate and I'm maybe gonna get something on my face. But oh well it's worth eating chocolate.