011;

Chloe went to meet with Esmè. Esmè had gotten her a pregnancy test. She knew she was scared. And she hated it. She didn't know what she was going to do.

Esmè smiled. "Hey. So no one is in. We'll go there and you can take the test. And whatever the result is, you have to promise that you'll tell your dad. Because if he finds out on his own, he will go mad. And I don't think you want that do you?"

Chloe sighed. "I don't know what I want at the moment. I just know that I'm so scared. I'm scared that everything is going to go wrong for me."

Esmè took her hand. "You're only a kid. And this is a lot for anyone to get their head around. I can't promise that it'll be fine. But I can promise that you'll be okay. You'll have me here for you," she said.

"Thanks Esmè."

***
Chloe had taken the test. She was sitting on Esmè's bed. She smiled as her sister walked in. "Roxy is downstairs. I told her I have a fancy man here. She's going back out soon," she told her.

Chloe nodded. "Thanks Esmè. I didn't mean to put this on you," she said.

"You're my little sister. And it's either I get you pregnancy tests. Or buy you alcohol. And I know which one I wanna do."

Chloe giggled. She picked up the test and sighed. "It's positive."

Esmè nodded. She took her hand. "Are you okay?"

"I-I don't know. I'm so scared," she sobbed.

Esmè held her close.

***
Chloe's head was a mess. She didn't know what to do. She was scared. She saw Mick. He looked at her. "Your dad has been after you. He says if I see you, I gotta let him know."

Chloe shook her head. "Don't tell him you've seen me. I don't want to see him. Not yet anyway."

Mick frowned. "You okay? You don't seem yourself," he said.

"I'm fine. I just don't wanna deal with my dad yet. That's okay isn't it?" She asked.

Mick nodded. He smiled. "You know you can talk to me. I won't ever judge you."

Chloe smiled slightly. She nodded. She sighed. "I need some space. If you see my dad, you haven't seen me. Please."

"Okay."

***
Jack walked through the square. He saw Esmè and walked over to her. "Don't suppose you've seen Chloe?" He asked.

Esmè shook her head. She looked at him. "Why? Hasn't she been home?"

"No. I just haven't seen her today. Is she okay?"

"Last time I saw her she was. Why?"

Jack shook his head. He looked at her. "Come over when the kids are in bed."

***
Chloe was sitting on the sofa. She looked up as Jack walked in. He sighed. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"I've been around. Been doing stuff today."

Jack nodded. He saw the look on her face. "You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine dad. I'm just having a bad day. I'll be okay."

Jack smiled and nodded. He walked into the kitchen room. He was worried Chloe. But he knew he couldn't help her if she didn't talk.

***
Chloe sat in her bed and looked at the test. She didn't know how to feel about it. But could she keep her baby a secret?