025;

Chloe sat in shock. She was pregnant. And she couldn't believe it. She felt sick and scared. Esmè looked to her. "It's okay. I promise you. It's okay," she said as she held her close.

Chloe shook her head. "My dad is going to kill me," she sobbed as she cried into Esmè's shoulders. "He's going to kill me."

"No he's not. I promise. It's all going to be okay. You're not alone. I'll be here with you when you tell him. But for now, stop the crying. And put a smile on that pretty face, yeah? You're too pretty to be crying," Esmè said.

Chloe sobbed into Esmè as her sister held her close. "I don't know what to do," she mumbled.

"Simple. You're going to go and find the daddy. Tell him you're having a baby. I'm going to talk to your dad. And then hopefully things will be okay," Esmè told her as she smiled. "Go on. But before anything, let me do your make up and make you into the pretty girl I know you are."

***
Chloe went to the vic. she saw Mick who looked to her. "Hey. Can we talk?" She asked.

Mick nodded and smiled "yeah. Come on," he said as they walked upstairs. "Did you take the test?"

Chloe nodded and sighed. "It's positive. I am pregnant. My sister is telling my dad. Personally I think there's something going on there. Which isn't weird as he's not her dad. But you know."

Mick took her hand and smiled. "So there's definitely a baby?"

"Yeah. There is."

Mick walked over to her. He kissed her lips and smiled. "I'm going to do the best I can," he said as he kissed her again. The kiss got deeper and more passionate.

Chloe panted when he lowered his head, her chest rising and falling, temporarily blocking her view when his tongue made contact.

Brown orbs connected with hers on her exhale and she maintain the contact until her chest lifted again. Using the break to shift her attention to the ceiling.

He could already hear her labored breaths and involuntary moans, he didn't need to see the desperation in her eyes as well.

The tongue tormenting her clit became more focused, swirling and flicking, those fingers working their way into her. Curling toward a spot that made her her insides constrict around them. He shouldn't be able to push her that close that quickly, but he had.

His lips wrapped her sensitive nub, grazing his tongue over the tip that had only been made more responsive by the gentle suction.

She was convinced his motivation was to prove he had more control of her body than she did. One hand tightened around his comforter, the other gripped onto a section of his hair as her back arched.

The jerking of her hips—a telltale sign of her release—prompted no relenting on his part. Chloe groaned louder than she'd intended, the fingers clamped within his hair tugging his head backwards until he finally eased his mouth from her.

She caught the brief smile, but chose to ignore it as he kissed up her torso, tonguing the nipple he'd neglected earlier on his path to her lips.

She could feel him teasing her opening. "Mick..."

"Yes." He hummed, shifting kisses to her neck as his hands roamed freely.

"Don't tease me," Chloe mumbled as she looked to him. Knowing she needed him in that moment.

Chloe grinned at seeing the one thing she wanted. Mick's hard cock standing to attention in front of her. 

He didn't allow her much time to over think before his lips were on hers again and she could feel him pushing into her.

She moaned against his kiss as he slowly filled her, giving her a moment to adjust to him before he began moving.

Mick kept a slow pace initially, his thighs pressing hers out and upward, his arms preventing her from shifting higher on the bed with each thrust.

There was something about two bodies being connected without the rush to finish that she really enjoyed. She hated him for appealing to that.

The pace gradually quickened and Chloe found herself gripping his hair again as his forehead rested on the curve of her neck.

She could feel him sliding into her. It was like every vein or ridge found sensitive nerves to press against as he moved within her.

Part of her wondered if he was somehow doing it on purpose or if they just happened to fit really well together, it wasn't enough of a concern to distract her from the sensations building.

"Fuck Mick..." Her voiced had been strained and his speed increased causing her neck to stretch, arching backwards into the mattress.

He continued to thrust as her body stiffened and then jerked beneath him, pushing through her orgasm until she lay listless on the other side.

"Flip over." He'd pulled out of her and patted her thigh the direction he'd hoped she'd roll.

Chloe's chest was still heaving with her attempts to catch her breath. "I'm not sure I have the energy for another orgasm."

Mick smirked. "Who said you were getting one." Her mouth opened, but he'd left her mind too weak to fight back. "Come on, flip over," he chuckled, "I'll be quick."

Chloe begrudgingly did as he asked, using energy she didn't exactly have to wiggle her butt once it was elevated. "Better?"

"She can follow instructions."

"I hate you."

He smirked when her eyes met his and pushed back into her.

Chloe groaned into the mattress, the volume increasing with the speed of his thrust. His hands clutched her hips, holding her in place to give him the leverage he needed to glide his entire length in and out of her.

His hand came to rest on her head, smooching it into the comforter once she'd turned her face so she could get air.

"Quick my ass..." she grumbled, oblivious to his amused little half smile.

A finger lightly circled her clit and a deep guttural groan escaped. Her thighs squeezed as though trying to shut, but his legs prevented it. The circular motioned continued,

Mick slowly building the intensity until her body caved and he felt her constrict around him. This climax was far more fervent than the first two and he rode out the pulsating tautness, relinquishing his own release.

Chloe's body slumped against the bed. "You good?" He panted, not bothering to lift the portion of himself that rested against her.

"Yeah."

***
Chloe walked back into the house. She saw Jack who looked to her and smiled. "Esmè told me. I'm here for you darling," he said as he pulled his daughter into his arms and held her.

Unaware of the dark secret Chloe Branning was keeping from everyone. Including Mick.