fourty

An hour passed, Chase, Rudy, Jonathan, Austin, Madison and Madelyn were at my house with me. My parents were out thank god.

I was freaking out. Drew would be here any minute now.

How was the conversation even going to go?

I had no idea.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

Shit.

"It's him." I said looking at the door.

"It's going to be okay, Rea. Alright? We're here for you." Chase said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, and it's Drew. What could possibly go wrong?" Rudy said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Right. Forget I said that."

"It's going to be fine, Rea. You both will talk, and he'll explain everything to you. As simple as that. Okay?" Austin said trying to reassure me.

"Okay. Thanks guys!" I said smiling at the boys.

"You got this okay? You're a strong independente woman." Madison told me.

"Yeah, he was just a bonus." Madelyn said.

"You go!" Jonathan said smiling at me.

After the confidence booster, I opened the door.

"Hi." Drew said as our eyes met.

"Hi." I said back.

"Can-can we talk?" He asked me as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah. Come in." I said letting him come inside.

He came inside and greeted our friends. After that, we decided to go to my room to talk.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked him after a few seconds of silence.

"Rea... the rumours were totally fake. Okay? You have to believe me. That girl that I was with in the picture is Ashley. She was helping prepare a surprise for you. Since season 2 of Outer Banks is coming out in a month, I wanted to do something for you. Ashley is my sister's friend and we met up to discuss the surprise. When those stupid rumours got out, all I wanted to do was call you and tell you that nothing happened but I was scared that you wouldn't believe me and would just call me a liar." Drew ranted.

Okay, this was a lot of information to take in in 30 seconds.

"You... you wanted to surprise me?" I asked him as I felt my eyes burning.

"Yes. Of course, I did! It's our first acting job together and I wanted to make a big deal out of it." He told me.

"This would've been so much easier if you had the answered my calls." I said laughing as a tear ran down my cheek.

"I know. I know..." He said smiling as he sniffled since his own eyes were getting wattery.

"So... you didn't cheat on me. You were just planning a surprise for me because our first acting job together is airing in a month, but you were stupid enough to the point where you thought making me believe you cheated was a good option?" I asked him just to clarify.

"Yeah, pretty stupid. I know." He said laughing as a tear ran down his cheek.

"Yeah... very stupid actually." I said smiling slightly at him. "This really hurt, Drew..."

"I know, I know. Look, I'll-I'll make it up for this month of suffering. I promise. I'll-I'll make you pancakes everyday, I'll clean your house, I'll even make you my casserole!" He said nervously as he took a step closer to me.

"That offer does sound tempting, Starkey." I said taking a step closer to him.

"So, we're good?" He asked me full of hope.

"Since you didn't cheat and you basically told me that you were willing to be my yes man for a while... yes. We're good." I said smiling at him.

As soon as those words left my mouth, Drew pulled me in a kiss. The kiss was full of love, passion, and desire. By the way we were kissing, it was noticable that we missed each other deeply. With him I felt complete. Thinking of him with someone else broke me, but thankfully now I know he didn't, and right now that was enough. Knowing that he was still mine just like I was his.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys!!

Do you guys like the chapters like this? Should I do more of these?

I hope you liked it!!

<33