- 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 -

"𝗪𝗖𝗞𝗗"

"𝗪𝗖𝗞𝗗"

That's one of the one the only things that some kids have to connect then to a life they once knew. A life they can no longer remember. The only thing they knew about those letters were that they were stamped on all the supplies they got. All they knew what that they're connected to the people who put them into the maze.

The Maze, a place with thousands of turns and dead ends, the paths changing almost every night. And the last thing you'd want is to be trapped in the Maze once the doors close. But, in the center of the Maze, is a large opened area, safe from the monsters in the maze. And in that large area, are innocent kids, trapped there against their will, looking for a way out, the only thing they can remember are their names.

In the middle of one specific maze, all the kids inside are all boys, who calls that large are "The Glade". And every month a new boy comes up, puts their name on a wall and follows the rules to survive. But within the Glade full of boys, is a girl, Felisa.

Whoever was in charged of putting Felisa into a maze made a mistake and put her into the wrong one. Clearly, it would be too hard to get her out and into the correct one. But Felisa wasn't complaining. Because being put in the wrong Glade made her meet Minho, someone who pretty quickly became her rock.

For years, everything is the same. Felisa and the boys wake up, eat, do their jobs, go to sleep and repeat. But when a boy named Thomas gets put into the Glade, everything changes. For the best, and the worst. Let's just hope they can survive it all.

🌲

Lindsey Morgan as Felisa