Ch. 24 - THE TRAITOR

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

Chapter Twenty-Four💀 The Traitor 💀

Chapter Twenty-Four
💀 The Traitor 💀

"No. There's gotta be another way." Thomas said as they all stood around a table, "Like what? You've seen the building. She is our only way in." Gally said. "You really think she's gonna help us?" Thomas asked and Gally shrugged slightly, "I don't plan on asking for her permission." Gally said and Brenda raised her eyebrows. 

"Am I missing something here? This is the same girl who betrayed us, correct? Same dick?" Brenda asked, making Felisa nod slightly while Gally pointed at her. "I like her." He said and Thomas didn't say anything, just looked down. 

"What's going on?" Felisa asked, looking at Thomas making him look at her, "What, are you afraid your little girlfriend's gonna get hurt?" Newt asked, making everyone look at him shocked. "Hmm? Because this has obviously never been just about rescuing Minho. Has it?" Newt asked making Thomas turn to him. 

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Thomas asked and Newt stood up, "Teresa. She's the only reason that Minho's even missing in the first place. Now we finally have an opportunity to get him back. And what? You don't want to because of her? Because deep down inside you still care about her, don't you Just admit it." Newt said as everyone watched him in shock. 

"Newt-" 

"Don't lie to me!" Newt yelled, making some of them jump at his sudden outburst. "Don't lie to me!" He said before he slowly started to realize what was going on as he glanced around, "Sorry. I'm sorry." He said before walking away. 

A few minutes later, Felisa and Thomas walked out onto the roof where Newt was sitting on the ledge. "Sorry about that. Back there." Newt said as they walked up to him and Felisa sat down next to him. "I guess I can't hide this anymore." Newt said before pulling up his sleeve making Thomas crouch down. 

There were dark purple and blue veins going up Newt's up. Just like a crank. "Why didn't you tell me?" Thomas asked and Newt glanced at them, "Didn't think it would make any difference. All I know is that WICKED must have put me in that maze for a reason. Maybe it was literally just so they could tell the difference between immunes like you guys and people like me." He said and Felisa stared at him for a moment.