2#

Me and Topper arrived at the party and I got a couple of stares from what I was wearing. We found Sarah and Rafe and Kelce was talking to a girl.

"Oh my good you look so good!" Sarah said opening her arms.
"Thank you, you look amazing." I said pulling away from the hug.
"Dickhead." I gave Rafe a stare.
"Bitch." He stared back at me.

Me and Sarah decided to go get some drinks and we were talking to some other girls there at the party.

I had to refill my cup so I went up to the table and as I poured myself a drink I heard some girls saying how Sarah was a huge slut. Excuse me? Nobody messes with my Sarah.

I put my cup down and made my way towards the girls and they became silent when I joined their little group.

"Sarah Cameron what?" I asked.
"She's such a slut!" One said making them laugh.

I stepped forward where the girl was and I slapped the girl, the rest of them gasped as she help her cheek.

"Why would you do that?" She shouted at me getting some people's attention.
"Call Sarah that one more time I dare you." I said pointing my finger at her.
"Sarah is a slut!" She chuckled.

That's it.

I punched the girl in the face and RIP to me now, the girl around she started pulling my dress and kicking me in the legs, is this what they call fighting?

I started fighting them and people around us were saying "fight" Getting more people's attention.

Topper was with Sarah and Rafe when Kelce walked over to them.

"Guys there's a girl fight!" He said.
"What?" Topper asked getting worried.

They walked to where the fight was happening and as soon as Topped saw part os my dress on the floor he started to panic.

I was currently being strangled by the girl almost all of them grabbing my neck, wow. They picked me up from my feet revealing my almost purple face.

That when Kelce, Rafe and Topper started running towards me to help me. I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling ema way form the girl, I though it was another girl that was going to be the one killing me but now it was just Rafe. Wait what? Rafe Cameron just grabbed me out of a fight? He must be really sober or really high.

By the time they got me out of the fight, I was struggling to get my breath back.

Rafe and Topper laid me on the couch inside the house.

"Liv can you hear me?" I heard my brothers faded voice.

I finally managed to get my breathing back and I sat up.

"How the fuck did that happen?" Topper asked.
"They were" deep breath "calling Sarah" deep breath "a slut." I said as I took deep breath to calm myself down.
"What?" Sarah asked.
"Yeah, they were just laughing  and saying you were a slut." I said taking some water Kelce got for me.

Sarah started making her way outside to have her round with the girl but Topper ran after her and got her back inside.