14#

It has been a week since me and Rafe have started dating and we are really happy together. I spend a lot of time at his house now making Topper also come and hang out with Sarah since he doesn't want to be all alone and he has nothing to do.

I was in the backyard sitting on a lounge chair just enjoying the outside. My arms are healing, I still put some cream on them everyday so they get better faster.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and saw Rafe.

"Hey love." He said walking towards me.
"Hey." I smiled as he leaned down and pecked my lips.
"Are you okay?" He asked as he sat behind me and pulled me close to his chest.
"Yeah, how about you?" I asked looking up at him?
"Yeah I'm okay." He said.
"I have to tell you something." He said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"My dad invited you for family dinner tomorrow." He started.

Ward and Rose have been really busy so the dinner would only be now since they only had time now. Even though they already knew me I was now actually part of the family.

"I have no fucking idea what to wear." I said.
"You look good in everything, it won't be that hard." He said making me smile.

I got up and turned to face him, I sat on his lap straddling him, my wrapped were wrapped his neck and his hands were on my hips.

I gently pressed my lips on his, pecking his lips a few times.

I ran my finger through his hair, as he started rubbing my thighs up and down.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked.
"I was thinking that we could go swimming." He said.
"Maybe skinny dipping." He smirked.
"Ohhh." I teased.

-

I was one wearing a robe and Rafe was already waiting for me at the dock.

"You ready?" He asked as I reached where he was.
"More than ever." I smirked.

He went in first and I then followed him in. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I wrapped my legs around his waist, I pressed my lips on his kissing him softly and the kiss then turned passionately.

I felt his member hit my entrance making me pull away.

"Sorry." He said shyly.
"It's okay." I smiled.
"We can do something about it." I smirked.

He pressed his lips on my and He reached for him member and lined it up with my entrance, he pulled away looking for consent and I nodded.

He slid himself into me making the both of us moan.

He started thrusting into me slowly, I smashed my lips on his kissing him passionately as he continued to thrust into me slowly starting to go faster.

He started hitting my g spot with every thrust making me struggle to kiss back making a satisfied smile appear on his face.

"Baby." I called.
"Yeah?" He groaned.
"I'm going to cum." I whined.
"Cum." He said.

I came and he continued thrusting into me as I can down from my high since he was almost cumming too. He came inside me and we were both catching our breaths back.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and he pressed a greatly kiss on in.