5#

I woke up and got ready for the day, I put on a white crop top with some grey shorts that went down to my mid thighs.

I had breakfast and I then saw that I had to go buy some groceries. I got my car keys and my phone and wallet and walked out of the house.

As I walked to the store I was wearing some people saying and I quote "Rafe Cameron fucked Topper's sister". How the fuck?

I finished shopping and I decide to go to the Cameron house and confront him about it.

I parker the car and walked to the front of the house were he was actually cleaning him motorcycle.

"Oh hi bitch." He said not looking away from what he was doing.
"Would you mind telling me why half of figure 8 knows that we slept together?" I asked him.
"I told Kelce." He said getting up.
"Right after You! told Me! it didn't mean anything huh." I said.

He just kept silent.

"I though you were different." I said making him look at me.

He walked towards me but I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Olivia.." He whispered.
"Don't." I said pulling by wrist away from his grip.

I made my way back to the car and as soon as s I sat down I started crying. Why? I have not fucking idea.

I got back home and Topper was sitting in the kitchen island on his phone.

"Hey Topps." I sighed putting the groceries on the counter.
"What been going on with you and Rafe lately?" He asked me.
"What?" I asked.
"First you ask him what to wear then Kelce told me you slept together." He said.

I just kept silent not knowing what to say.

"Liv." Topper called.
"I asked him because he would tell me and I don't even want to start what happened that night." I chuckled.
"Oh I want to know." He said.
"Well he came to my room and said he was bored then the next thing I know we're making out and then we had sex." I explain starting to out things a way.
"Oh so that's why you left in the morning." He said.
"Yeah." I said.
"I mean I should have known it wasn't going to mean anything but I don't know I still got hurt." I said.
"Well it's Rafe what were you expecting?" He asked.
"True." I said.