ʰᶦᵐ

You're a college girl in your early 20's, life was fine for you. You didn't have many friends, but you had a bestfriend that you loved and was always there for you. Everyday you would wake up drink some coffee and head to your pc. Since it was summer you didn't have to go to college, so.. no responsibilities. You loved horror themed movies, games and anything related.

August 13, Friday.

Today was kinda moody for a summer day, the sky was dool but it wasn't raining. You decided to go for a walk. You put your headphones on and head to a forest near by, you loved going for walks there because it was really calming. ''After Dark'' by Mrkitty was playing in your ears, the forest was so beautiful and calm.. you keep walking and relaxing.

You've been walking for around 10 minutes until it started to rain heavily, you started to become soaking wet. You were wearing some black skinny jeans, dr.marten boots and a plain black t-shirt. Instead of walking back home in the pouring rain, you thought that it would be a good idea to stop somewhere until the rain calms down.

You started feeling really dizzy out of nowhere but you didn't think much of it, it was normal for you.. The dizzines wasn't going away.. to a point where you had to sit down on the dirt. From the moment you sat down, black smoke was all around you, you didn't have the energy to think.. you didn't have the energy to scream for help. Even if you did.. nobody would hear you. You lost your consciousness and fell on your back.

Y/N - I can't remember anything else guys..

Jake - I.. I just don't get it. Why us..

Nea- The point right now is to get the fuck out of here. How we got here doesn't matter. The only thing I know is that we have to fight for our lives.

You were given a paper with info on what would happen, and what you should do if you wanted to get out of here alive. All of you had 2 chances of not dying. If you screwd up, you were dead.

Quentin- So we practically have 2 lives?

Nea - Yeah Quentin, you're Jesus. Let's go. Someone will have to destruct the killer, see who it is as well, so we can do the gens. I vote Y/N

Y/N - wait wait wai- why me?

Jake - Yeah why Y/N and not you Nea?

Nea - We don't have fucking time for this. Y/N go.

You go.. you have to do what's best for all of you. You wonder around the area, very sneaky and silently. You can't seem to find the killer.. the area is very dark, there are trees everywhere and some wooden buildings. You decide to go in one of them. You rest there for a bit.. until you hear a sound.. footsteps. ''Oh no, this can't be happening..'' you think to yourself.

You walk silently to the corner, scared for your life.. you close your eyes and start thinking ''Please don't kill me, please don't kill me''while your heart is pounding fast.

Until two hands are suddenly around you, you immediatly go into panic mode, you try to scream but his hands are on your mouth now.. you haven't opened your eyes yet.. until now.

You see ghostface.. you can't move.. you stare at each other. You were both staring at each other for about 5 seconds but it felt like an hour.

Y/N - ''Please.. don't hurt me.. please.. I will do anything.. pleas-''

He cuts you off, ''I was looking at you from the moment you came here, I will not hurt you unless you do anything stupid. And oh.. trust me I will rip your guts out and then take a picture to put up my wall''