ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃⁿ ᵇᵉʰᶦⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵏ

Waking yet in another sick game, you couldn't feel your legs and hands. You were exhausted. This time you were placed inside a gas station. Thoughts of taking the car that was outside and trying to leave, crossed your mind. But you knew that was dumb and it could never happen..

There was a generator inside that gas station, so you decided it would be a good idea, to probably start fixing it and help your teammates. Which you haven't met yet. I don't know.. being inside that building felt safe.. at least safer than being outside.

Y/N POV

What.. what is this place.. I have to fix this gen before the killer comes.. Michael whatever his name is.. I kinda wish it would be ghostface again...do I miss him..? no.. come on.. that's stupid y/n , get your shit together.

And so you continued fixing that generator..

After 30 minutes or so, you ended up fixing the generator completely without the killer coming your way, or hooking anybody. The area was quiet, so you decided to go outside and maybe try to find the others if you got luck. You started walking through trees, and tall grass.. trying to stay alert of your enviroment..

Michael's POV

Michael has been looking at you all that time you were fixing that generator..

This one has to be the one ghostie was talking about.. she's so young and beautiful..I wonder if she knows about ghostface...oh- she's leaving

Two arms were suddenly wrapped around you, covering your mouth. You heard a voice whisper, ''shut the fuck up, if you want to live'' and you did exactly that. You didn't have any other choice but to obey at what these monsters told you to do.

This man, took you on his shoulders and headed to the gas station you were previously. The generator there was fixed, so the others probably wouldn't come.

Michael gently let you down off his shoulder, '' I'm sorry if I scared you, you just had to be quiet''

Y/N - ''It's..fine... thank you..uh- have you seen Ghostface?''

Michael was kinda shocked to hear these words come out of your mouth, why would you care about a man that could have easily killed you.. you could feel his energy shift.. as he became kinda defensive about it..

Michael - Why do you care about him anyway? he doesn't care about you.

He instantly push you on the wall, holding your head with one hand so you don't hit your head on the wall. You could feel his warm breath, while he was looking inside your eyes.

Y/N - ''Please.. don't do this.. I- I-''

You couldn't finish your sentence, and he put his hand on your mouth. You tried to push him away, but he was too strong. His body weight was 20 times more than yours.

''Let's make this quick, you don't make any sound and I won't kill you.'' He said while taking his shirt off. You were surprised to see, that Michael was actually ripped underneath that shirt. He was way taller than you and had a fit body. Covered in blood obviously, from his previous victims. He wasn't like Ghostface. Ghostface was rather tall and towards the skinnier side, but you know what they say about the tall skinny guys..and well,, Ghostface proved you right. Anyway, to the point. Michael was also very hot..

He pushed your whole body down, grapping you from the hair, making you suck his thick cock. You sucked his soul out of him, even if you didn't want to.. you had no other choice.

It was either that, or you were dead.

''That's right sweetie... go on'' he said while moaning

Did he just call you sweetie.. that really reminded you of Ghostface..it just didn't feel right coming out of his mouth.. Ghostface said it so gently.. and sexy... it just felt like maybe Michael was kinda jealous of him. Why would he be jealous.. why would Ghostface let him do something like this to you..

Michael finished inside your mouth making you swallow his cum. He then put his shirt on, and gave you a little slap on the chick. ''That's the good girl ghostie told me about, you will not tell him anything or else I promise you, you're gonna die from my hands'' Those words hid something deeper.. why wouldn't he want Ghostface finding about this..

After this whole situation, Michael left and he lost this game. The entity was not pleased, and the survivors won.. there were not many games left, so you wished in your next game you'd see Ghostface.

You felt the black smoke take over you again, and you fell asleep.. what's awaiting for you next.. nobody knows..

Wishing you see the one you may catched feelings for.. and what if it's Michael again.. What if it's someone you've never seen again.. and you die.. you have to find the other survivors this time.. and get the hell out of there. Although staying there with Ghostface.. would be nice.. but that's a dream.. or a nightmare that would probably be impossible.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank u besties, stay tuned for pt3