ᵃˡˡ ᶦ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ

You woke up dizzy, yet again.. in this sick game. You still couldn't believe what happened with Michael.. you were lowkey missing ghostface.. but this just.. isn't right. You didn't know what could happen in this time.. so you decided that you wanted everything to end. You couldn't continue this sick game.. you just sat there.. next to a huge rock.. waiting to be killed. You closed your eyes.. and imagined everything that happened.. you imagined yourself and the man behind ghostface's mask.. maybe somewhere in the real world.. having fun.. going on dates.. a lot of things crossed your mind. Until you fell asleep without realizing.

Hours passed.. until a familiar voice suddenly woke you up.. you slowly opened your eyes.. only to realize it was ghostface.. 

Ghostface - ''Hey baby, do you wanna get killed? why are sleeping here?''

Y/N- ''Yeah that's kinda like the whole point.. I'm tired of this game.''

''No no no... don't say that'' He said while putting his arm around your waist, making you stand up.. ''I kept you alive, and you wanna die? This is your last game sweetie, you're out of here.. I killed everyone except you''

You both looked at each others eyes for what it felt like a century.. You just couldn't keep your tears back.. everything was too much for you.

Ghostface - ''Oh no.. why are you crying baby''

Y/N - ''Michael....''

Ghostface - ''What about Michael, what happened..''

You just started crying, couldn't get a word out of your mouth, you knew what Michael would do to you, if you spoke to Ghostface about what happened.

Y/N - ''Michael...he.. he..''

Ghostface -''WHAT THE FUCK DID MICHAEL DO TO YOU'' 

He got mad pretty quickly, seeing you this sad was too overwelming for him..

Y/N-''He.. he made me do things.. and.. and.. Uh- he said he would kill me if I told you anything..''

Ghostface stopped holding you and stepped back for a second.. you couldn't see his face but you knew he was really pissed..

Ghostface - ''I'm gonna kill him''

Y/N - ''Please no please, if he learns that I told you about it, he will kill me.. please''

Ghostface- ''Don't worry, he'll be dead before he can do that''

You started to get confused.. angry and sad... the feelings were piling up.. this whole game was driving you to the edge..

Y/N - ''Why did you say he would like me... and now you're saying you wanna kill him for the things he did to me.. what the fuck is going on please tell me''

Ghostface - ''I... I really don't know how to say this..'' He walked closer to you.. reaching his bloody hand out for you.

Y/N - ''Just tell me... please..''

Ghostface - '' From the moment I saw you.. you turned me the fuck on.. I got so hard thinking of you naked.. begging me not to kill you... This shit never happened to me with any other survivor. And then we fucked.. I couldn't take that image out of my head.. you blowing me off.. begging me not to stop.. covered in blood.. FUCK!! I just can't stop thinking about you... At the time.. I said that because me and Michael have this thing for survivors we fuck... and I thought he would enjoy you as well... but I regret it.. I want you only for myself.. babydoll''

Y/N - ''You and Michael have this thing???? for survivors you FUCK??''

Ghostface left out a little laugh.. ''babe don't act jealous.. I'm not your normal boyfriend, I kill people for fun.. of course I will fuck and kill whenever I have the chance.. but you're special.. you're making me feel things I've never felt..''