Chapter 6- Settled

Kara's POV-

I walked into Catco a week later to find a note on my desk. 'You're not fired, I'm giving you a promotion. You have a week to find out what you what to do- Cat' the note read. So I won't be her assistant anymore? The first job that I thought of was a reporter except Clark's a reporter. I looked up into Cat's office and saw James sitting at the desk. What's he doing there? I walked into Cat's office. James noticed me immediately.

"Hi Kara," He said and gave me a friendly smile. 

"Hello. What are you doing in Cat's office?" I replied.

"I'm taking her position until she gets back from her business trip. Also, I see you got her note. She's promoting you and wants you to choose a good choice."

"Alright... Who's going to be her assistant then?" I wondered.

"Eve Tesmchmacher." 

"Ok. So I just go back home and decide?" I asked. This didn't seem very eventful. James shrugged.

"I guess so. Cat will be back in a few days and I expect that she'll want to discuss it with you," James answered.

"Ok. That makes sense. I'll see you later then," I said then left Catco and headed to Noonan's for a coffee and sticky buns. 

"Hello," the waitress said from behind the counters as the bells on the top of the door rang when I opened the door. 

"Hi. Can I have a sticky bun and coffee?" I asked. 

"Yup. Comin' right up," The same waitress said. She had black curly hair and was about 5 foot seven. 

"Thanks." I went on my phone to see if I was needed anywhere. Nope. Of course not. Lucky day for me. Maybe Barry and Team Flash might need help? I sighed. Probably not. They could always handle things by themselves of course. They had two speedsters, someone with frost powers(Which seems cool but slightly confusing), and a viber, oh and Barry's wife is a badass team leader. The waitress put the coffee and sticky bun on the table I was sitting at. A notification popped up on my phone. 

"You doing alright?" - Clark. 

"Alex informed me on the situation- Clark. Clark messaged me. Obvisously I smiled, how could I not. 

"Yeah, I am. I wish I could have done something else but it was the right thing"- Kara.

"And the baby?" - Clark.

"He's fine. Pretty early though. It could be a girl."- Kara.

"Throwing up isn't fun though." - Kara. 

"I'm sure you'll do a great job."- Clark.

"Thanks. It means a lot." - Kara. I took a bite of the sticky bun. 

"Any bump yet?"- Clark.

"Yeah."- Kara.

"A little." - Kara. 

" 🙂 That's great."- Clark.

"I better be going tho. My boss wants me"-Clark.

"Alright. See ya. Nice talk."- Kara.

"Yup."- Kara. I smiled and he went offline. I headed home and finished the coffee at my apartment. 

I'm going to go crazy if there isn't anything to do. Right on time. I stood up as I saw a breach, portal thing. Team Flash? Two people came out of the breach. Oh yeah, I made sure I looked good. A Woman, with white hair and dressed in blue and white clothes with pale skin came out... Caitlin? And Cisco. 

"Good, right place," Cisco said. 

"Hi," I said as I hugged Cisco. "Caitlin?" I questioned after. She made a small shake in her head.

"Not really. Killer Frost," She said. Her voice sounded like Caitlin's but lower and kind of raspy. She seemed like she'd been a villain once but was a hero now. 

"Whatcha need? I'm not doing much," I said also sort of avoiding mentioning the pregnant part. 

"Well there's this new villain and none of us could defeat it. We thought we could use something different then we usually have," Cisco answered.

"I'm in," I quickly said.

"Cool," Killer Frost said and turned back to the breach, "Let's go."

"How come Barry didn't come?" I asked before we left.

"He's kinda currently injured. He'll be fine soon though," Cisco said, "We ready?" 

"Yup," Killer Frost said and I nodded my head.

"Alright. Let's go." And we walked through the breach. I hope Barry'll be fine. I wanted to get to know Killer Frost, she seemed cool and if I was going to work with them I might as well get to know them. I made sure to tell Alex what I was going to do but I knew that she probably would have wanted me to not so I just left before I could get her response. Anyway when we got threw he breach were where in the... main room? Cortex I think? I felt sick in my stomach and tried not to throw up.I bent over for a second before I could recover. Oops. Maybe I should've expected that. I saw Killer Frost's hair turn brown and her eyes turned back to brown and her skin a warmer color. Does she have like two peronaility's or something?

"I'm fine," I said.

"You sure?" Caitlin asked. Caitlin's eyes went to my stomach. I guess the baby bump was a little bigger than I expected because her eyes widened a little from realization. 

"I'm pregnant," I finally said. 

"Oh! That's amazing!" Caitlin responded. I smiled.

"Really?" Cisco added. I nodded.

"Yeah, it is. It's just I had to send the guy who's baby it would be away due to something," I said.

"Oh... well I know how it feels to loose loved ones. Are you sure you want to help?" I nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure," I answered.

"Alright." Iris walked into the room then Cisco walked behind a desk. I followed them. We got to work. 

Heyyy Anna here, yup that's my name, the author. So I had to cross over with Team Flash and btw it's Kara who doesn't know the stuff and I'm ending it here so I can continue it in another chapter and let it be longer and have this published so yeah. And Frost is awesome! Can you vote or comment? Thanks. It's 12:03 AM I should go to bed. Cya. I'll start writing the next chapter tomorrow. As soon as I can. Also I hope I'm playing Kara alright. I'm gonna try to do better. Ok now Cya. Hope you like the chapter. 🙂