Part 1

I slowly open my eyes because of the light that shines through my curtains in my bedroom. I hear very few cars drive past my house since my bedroom window is opened. I throw my blanket over my body and I start to feel the cool breeze that is in my room. I start to stretch to get myself to wake up since I have to get ready for the day. As I stretch I hear someone bang on my door. 

"Lauren ! wake up! it's time to get ready mija" I heard from my mom behind my door. I groan because I forgot that the first day of Junior year is today. I go to a private school and that means uniforms. I don't mind to be honest, that just means I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear each day. 

I get ready and I get out of my room to brush my teeth and I run into my mom who is exiting the bathroom. "hi ma" I mumble because I'm still not fully awake "are you ready for today? are you going to do soccer this year?" I think about it for a good second as I walk into the bathroom "yah I am, maybe Mani will do it with me this year" I look at her before I start to brush my teeth "okay let me know when they have try outs, I have to leave for work, good luck mija love you" I smile a little "love you too" 

I get to school and go to my locker to put my stuff away, I run into my friend Anthony. Anthony has been my friend since 7th grade, we briefly dated freshman year but we both decided we were better as friends. I'm honestly glad we stayed friends, he is one of my closest friends right after Mani. I met Mani in elementary, I met her during field day, we instantly clicked and have been friends ever since. 

"Hey laur, how was your summer?" I look at him, it looks like he got a haircut, it suits him well "my summer was good, I went to visit my brother in Washington for a few weeks!" I haven't seen my friends for about a month, everyone was visiting their family " what was your summer like?" I asked as I shoved my backpack into my locker "I mostly spent it working, I work with Tony so that's pretty cool to be honest" 

He starts to talk about things he did this summer with Tony. Tony was your typical skater and pot head but he was pretty nice. I look over past Anthony and I see Mani grabbing books from her locker. "Hey I'm going to go talk to Mani, I'll see you later at lunch yah?" I asked him as I'm walking backwards towards Mani " yah totally" he says with a small smile. 

"hey bitch" I watch her turn fast to see who was disrespecting her, she looks angry but that quickly changes once she sees that it's me "BITCH! I'VE MISSED YOU!!" she yells as she pulls me into a big hug, she lets me down from the hug and punches my arm "ow what the fuck was that for!?" I asked in pain while rubbing my arm "for leaving to Washington! you left me alone" she says fake crying for dramatic affect "I left for two weeks not two years" I say in between laughs "one day is too much" she says as she shuts her locker 

"yah whatever, you ready for class?" I ask her as we are walking down the hallway "no are you crazy? we have English first thing in the morning" she says with a groan "yah but at least it isn't math" Mani begins to talk about what she did when she went to visit her family, we are heading up the stairs to get to our class, as we walk up I look over to my left and see three girls walking down. As we crossed paths I looked at the one in the middle and all I could think was how pretty she is. I'm still not too sure on what my sexuality is but I know I am not fully straight. I'm afraid of what people will think of me, I don't want to disappoint anyone, especially my parents. 

-

"So have you met anyone yet?" Mani asks as she sits down in front of me. I look up from my food and stare at her in confusion. Mani has been dating Noah since she was a freshman. I don't like him at all, he just isn't good for her and all of our friends agree, break up after break up and nothing changes "no I haven't" I say with an eye roll "why do you ask?" she looks at me after taking a sip of her water "Do you have any crushes on anyone? like there has to be one person, Liam doesn't count because you guys were never official and he was talking to other girls, you haven't really seen anyone since Anthony, do you still like him?" It's true I haven't been with anyone since Anthony but it's just I haven't found any interest in anyone "No...I don't know, I just haven't thought about dating right now" 

To change subject I ask her how she was doing with Noah, and she begins to tell me about how they broke up but are together again. I kind of just zoned out. Anthony, Johnny, Tony, Chris, and Damian come and sit down at the table, they are all loud as per usual, something I've missed. 

Johnny looks at me "are you doing soccer this year?" he asks as he slaps Damian's hand from his food " Yah I am, actually I've been meaning to ask you" I look over to Mani who is texting on her phone "Mani do soccer with me this year" She looks at me like I'm absolutely crazy "absolutely not" I knew it was a no but worth a try "Why?" I ask "I'm a dancer, I do ballroom, I don't want to do anything that will fuck my feet up" her reasoning was valid "Ugh okay, will you at least come support?" "We all will" Anthony says loudly with a big smile "We'll support our girl" the rest of the group agreed as long as there was food involved. 

A/N 

I kinda just want write some bullsh*t so why not, thanks