Day 3

7:16 a.m.
After we at last night we ended up playing Monopoly. Thank god we went back upstairs to get a few things yesterday. We would have been so bored without the games. We still haven't figured out what is happening yet with our parents. They have been gone for a while now. 2 days is a long time something must have happened to Mom and Dad. Gosh and what about Jackson and Jeneveen's parents where did they go. I just hope everyone is doing ok and Mom and Dad are just staying over at the twins house and hanging out with their parents. When I woke up this morning Jeneveen was already awake but Jackson was sleeping still.

"Oh goodmorning Jeneveen, How did you sleep?" I asked her.

"Goodmorning, I didn't sleep all to well I was worrying about the people we saw on our way here." Jeneveen said worriedly.

"What did you guys see?" I questioned.

"There was these people roaming the streets and they looked pretty banged up." She commented.

"Did they need help, did you ask them?" I blurted.

"No we didn't ask we didn't know who they were and didn't know what they were planning on doing." Jeneveen said as Jackson woke up.

"Well good call, do you think they saw you guys come here?" I asked.

"No they didn't see us come in. They were walking the opposite way." Jackson said in a deep morning voice.

It was so weird to hear his voice so deep since his voice has always been a higher pitch than most boys. I think its pretty funny when he has voice cracks since his voice is changing so much now.

"Woah Jackson what happened to your voice?" Jeneveen and I laughed out.

"It's just changing among other things." He chuckled.

"Ewwww Jackson I didn't need to hear that and I don't think Zara wanted to hear it either." Jeneveen said disgustingly.

Without thinking I blurted "I was going to say it was hot." I quickly realized I said that outloud when Jeneveen and Jackson's jaws dropped. I grabbed the blankets and threw it over my head and flipped over so my head was buried in my pillow. I let out a little squeak of embarrassment. I felt a hand on my back and jerked moving away from the gentle hand resting on my back.

"Zara, I didn't know you felt like that. I've been in love with you for so long I've lost track of time. I know were just kids but I think we have a serious connection that we should make use of." Jackson said while trying to move the blanket off my head.

I quickly closed the opening in the blanket. I was so embarrassed by what I had said I didn't realize what Jackson had said until I felt his hand move from the pillow where it rested when I closed the blanket. I felt sad in that moment when he got up and walked away with muffled cries. Jeneveen jumped up quickly to figure out which one of us she should comfort in this time. She ended up choosing Jackson and was telling him its going to be ok. It's another one of his biggest fears, rejection, I think he reacts worse during rejections than with storms. I didn't know what to do. I obviously wanted to go over to him and tell him that I wanted to be with him more than anything but I was frozen I couldn't move at all. I began to cry and felt like the biggest loser. Me out of all girls that Jackson would confess his feelings too. Jackson the most popular kid in school tells me a weird girl who happens to live a few houses down from him.