|| Meeting Her ||

Y/n Pov

It's been about a week since Alex has been dating his girlfriend, Jessie. So far he says it's been pretty good. I'm happy that he's found, someone. After all that talk of being scared and hesitant, he's trying it out. 

I feel like a bad person but I still have feelings for him. No matter how many times I told myself 'no he has a girlfriend' I just can't get over him. And having almost nightly calls haven't been helping. Making my feelings grow stronger. 

Contact between us has been pretty slim, since he has a girlfriend now, most of his attention goes to her. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, I am, but I also just miss my friend. My best friend. My Alex. My phone goes off and I open the text. 

My Beanie Boy <3

Alex: hey y/n, jessie says she wants to like meet you or something

Y/n:

I mean sure, but i cant call 

Alex: that's okay, she wants to text you 

Y/n:

 oh okay.... just send me her number i guess

Alex: ########## here ya go, text me after ward, i wanna call u :D

Y/n:

okayyy :)

I copy and paste her number, then decide to name it 'Jessie (Alex gf)' and text her hello. 

Jessie (Alex gf)

Y/n: 

hey I'm y/n, alex's online best friend

Jessie: whatever, look. don't fuck with my man. he's mine. your ugly anyways and he wouldn't want you. 

Y/n: 

um? screw you? like i was just saying hello. trust me, there's no issue. 

Jessie: k.

I scoff at her words. Really? Should I tell Alex? No. Maybe she's on her period or having an off day. She's still a bitch. 

My Beanie Boy <3

Y/n: 

I texted her, she's nice. 

Alex: no no you put a period at the end. What did she say?

Y/n: 

just the basic girlfriend stuff, like don't mess with my man 

Alex: I'm gonna tell her she has nothing to worry about and she needs to be nicer

Y/n:

 alex i pinky promise it's fine, let's just call okay? 

Alex: ahh okay, anything for you I guess

Y/n: 

:))) okay now get on discord idiot

Alex: alright ;)

Alex: *:)

A/n: Sorry it's such a short chapter :\\\\