1

Izuku was doing his work while listening to music by lil Aaron. Soon he was caught up in the music while others watched him play
with his pencils as drum sticks.

"Damn he's really good!" Denki whispered to Mina. Soon he started singing, not listening or watching what was around him.

"I only hit her up when I'm taking drugs, I only say I love her when I wanna fuck her!" Izuku sang while his eyes were closed.

"I only hit her up when I'm taking drugs, we pop a couple of xanys, now she's takin off her panties!" He sang bobbing his head back and forth as the class looked at him like he was crazy.

He was the cinnamon roll, they did not have expect him to know lewd or hard rock music.

Izuku kept singing "I only hit her up when I'm takin' drugs. I only tell her I love her when I wanna fuck her!"

"Wow.. didn't expect problem child to sing such music..." Aizawa said shaking his head.

Izuku took out one AirPod and listened to Bakugou yell at everyone. "You guy realize he's the one who taught me how to cuss and out music taste is the same!"

Izuku started to laugh maniacally. "He's definitely right! Me and my mom taught him and his mom how to cuss! We aren't as innocent as you guys think!"

Everyone was definitely shocked to say the least.