4

Izuku was not in the mood for school. First he woke up to the neighbors arguing and screaming. Then got his foot caught in his blankets and fell onto the floor.

Then his stupid step dad Gary wanted to fix him breakfast like he was his dad or something. He tried to get ready for school but his chest ended up busting the seams of the dress shirt. He tried to put on his pants and found out his ass was way to fat to fit in the pants.

Izuku would have laughed if it wasn't for his bad mood, but right now he was pissed. So he decided to wear what he wanted. He dressed in an a baggy beige with holes in the collar, then a pare of baggy dad jeans with so many holes everywhere.

The knees were completely ripped out. Then he put on his dirty worn out black converses and put on a simple silver chain with some silver rings. He put in his black gauges and his tongue piercing then his eyebrow and snake bites.

He put on his candy that took up most of his wrists then grabbed his backpack that he then stuffed it full of stuff he needed, but to his luck he couldn't find his shit. "Gary probably did something to my shit, I swear!" Izuku muttered then tossing his bag across the room.

He finally felt ready but remembered his phone on the charger. He checked his phone and found out it was charging at all. "Great now no music on my way to school!" Izuku shouted kicking the small trash can around his room, spilling all his trash.

"Izuku you're going to be late for school!" Inko yelled from the kitchen making Izuku groan in frustration then grabbing his new skateboard and running through the living room.

"Izuku! Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Gary asked getting mad at Izuku.

"None of your business Gary!" Izuku growled picking up a piece of toast and putting it in his mouth. Izuku yelled goodbye to his mom then raced out the door.

He skateboarded all the way to school faster than the cars on the road, passing them all up and pushing his way through the crowded streets. Dabi was on his way to get hair dye when Izuku crashed into him making them fall over.

Izuku's knees started to bleed from the fall.
"Damn it brat! Watch where you-" Dabi shouted but recognized Izuku from U.A.

"Omg sorry Touya! Gosh my fucking knees hurt!" Izuku screamed standing up and bowing to him then got on his skateboard and racing off. What he didn't notice was that he let his smarts slip up and used Dabi's real name.

"What the actual fuck?!" Exclaimed Dabi rubbing the back of his head.

Soon enough Izuku showed up to school five minutes late. His knees hurt like hell and light bleeding. He rushed into class holding his skateboard and holding his chest out of breath.

"Why are you late problem child? And why aren't you in uniform?" Aizawa asked easing his voice in anger. Izuku really tried to hold his anger in but with everything on his shoulders at the moment he couldn't help it.

"Well first of all I really couldn't give a fuck right now, and second of all I found out my ass was too fat to fit in my dress pants and ripped my shirt trying to force it on." Izuku growled flipping off Aizawa then walked to his seat with his hand in his pocket while hold his skateboard in the other hand.

Gasps were heard all around the classroom from his classmates. But one who wasn't affected was Bakugou katsuki. Katsuki knee how Izuku was on his bad days.

"Well damn problem child, didn't think you'd have that in you. I'm kinda proud?" Aizawa said smirking under his capture weapon.

Katsuki got up from his seat and got in Izuku's way blocking him for his seat. "Really Kay?" Izuku asked with a groan in frustration.

Katsuki took the skateboard from him and set it down then pulled Izuku into a hug. With all that happened this morning Izuku only felt anger, but now his knees hurt even more and he felt sad and tired of everything.

Izuku cried into Katsuki's chest as Katsuki rubbed his back. "Hey it's just a bad morning okay Izu.." Katsuki said shushing Izuku as he sobbed.

"I'm taking him to the nurse. He honestly should take a nap if you don't wanna be killed." Katsuki said picking up the sobbing boy in a bridal style. Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck as they left everyone was definitely too shocked to say anything.