9

This is very short lmao I got the idea from a tiktok I can't remember the user so if you know this tiktok let me know so I can give them credit.

The Bakusquad was sitting around the dorm common space talking about ride or dies. Since Kaminari and Sero were ride or dies and Jirou and Mina were ride or dies. So everyone was think that Kirishima and Bakugou were ride or die.

But Denki found out that Bakugou and Kirishima weren't actually ride or dies. Kirishima and Sero said they ride or dies so they had to figure out who was Bakugou's ride or die.

Bakugou had said deku was his ride or die. But no one actually thought that.

"Yeah right!" Denki laughed

"Well let's test it out!" Sero laughed calling deku on his phone.

"Hey midoriya can you come here to the common space? We're trying to figure something out and we need your help." Sero explained.

Soon Midoriya was down stairs and asked what was going on, so they explained everything and Denki asked a simple question.

"If Bakugou jumper off a cliff? Your gonna jump off too?"

"Haha! I've already dug two graves for us my dear!" Izuku laughed then became serious then smirked evilly and winked at Bakugou.

Midoriya took Bakugou's monster energy drink from his hands, then took a drink and gave it back. Midoriya kisses him on the cheek then left the room with Bakugou blushing and everyone completely shocked.