Error! 11

"Kim Taehyung"
-------------------------
Kim Seokjin - MS09
Birth: 2015, 4th December
Current year: 2019, 31st December
Age: 4 years, 27 days

"Wow, your room is so cute, hyung," Taehyung spoke while looking around like an awestruck child. He fell in love with the room at first sight.

Seokjin giggled at the amazed robot. "It's your room too now." He smiled wide. It was hard not to when it was Taehyung.

"Omg, really?" Seokjin nodded, still smiling. "Omg hyung, we're going to be roommates!" He said and literally hugged the life out of Seokjin even though the elder was already dead.

"You don't need to call me hyung, silly. We're not humans." He ruffled the younger's hair.

"Then what should I call you?" Taehyung asked, still not losing his cheerfulness.

Seokjin pouted in thought and then said, "Whatever you wish." 

"Then I'll call you Jinnie," Taehyung flashed him his goofy boxy grin after that.

Seokjin chuckled. "Whatever, TaeTae."

"TaeTae? That's so cute! Hyung, you're adorable."

Seokjin pouted. "I'm not." It was Namjoon and Jimin all over again. Why did Seokjin do this to himself? Why did he need to think about Namjoon and Jimin right now?

"You are."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are not."

"Am too! Wait-" And Taehyung grinned in victory.

"See, even you agree," Seokjin whined in defeat and hit Taehyung lightly. "Tae, stop teasing me!" 

"Then stop being cute." The shorter ravenette just pouted more.

(A/N: just a note. Seokjin is even shorter than Jimin in this fic cuz just cuz ✊😔 ill let jimin live for once 💀)

"You're just like Joonie." 

"Namjoon-hyung?" Seokjin didn't speak, just pouted.

"Okay you big baby, I'm supposed to protect you and take care of you according to what my program says. So tell me what you want to do right now. Your schedule says you're supposed to take a walk to the park right now."

Seokjin blinked. Walk? Schedule?

"What do you mean by schedule? And what do you mean by it's in your programme?" Seokjin asked, confused.

"Well, aren't I supposed to be your caretaker?" Taehyung tilted his head in question. My caretaker?

Seokjin was caught in a stupor yet again. "Can I ask who installed that schedule in your system?" He asked even though he had an idea of who could have.

"Namjoon-hyung." Of coURSe. Namjoon.

Seokjin sighed, but if it was Namjoon's order, he had to follow it. He was supposed to be MS09. The 'perfect' android. Perfect.

"So what am I supposed to do according to my schedule?"

"Go for a walk, chill for a bit, get some fresh air, come home, teach me how to make food and how to take care of 'Elmo', 'Big Bird' and their daughter." Taehyung finished.