Error! 20

"Party party yahhhh"
---------------------------------

"Class, this is Bae Seokjin. He'll be joining us this year. Sweetie, introduce yourself." Ms. Choi spoke to the class and then to me. 

I decided to smile through the pain and proceed with introducing myself. The view of humans was already triggering my social anxiety.

"Hi, I'm Bae Seokjin but please just call me Jin. Please take care of me. Hope to be friends." I smiled and bowed. Gosh, why am I so awkward?

The students seemed.. nice but we can never be too sure. It felt nice to be in a positive environment for once. I was reassured until my eyes found him. Mike Choi. Please don't get a panic attack... Please.

"Okay, so Seokjin, you can go sit beside Namjoon." Ms. Choi said, snapping me out of my internal breakdown.

I scanned the class for an empty seat. There were two. One was beside M*ke and the other was beside a blonde-haired boy was wearing glasses. He seemed way too invested in his book to bother about anything else.

Please don't tell me Namjoon is Mike's other name. Please.

"Kim Namjoon!" The blonde-haired boy snapped his head towards Ms. Choi's direction.

"Yes?"

"Did you not hear when I told you that I'm assigning Jin's seat with yours?" The blonde just shook his head. Ms. Choi sighed. "Jin-ah, just go sit with that prick. Time's running out and I don't have caffeine in my system to deal with him."

A few of the students tittered. It triggered me to giggle slightly as well. Just as quickly, I composed myself and decided to go sit with my new seatmate who just so apparently sat at the back of the class.

After sitting down, I didn't know what to do. He seemed really invested in his book and it looked like he had no interest in even looking my way, let alone initiating a conversation with me. So, I let him be as I spaced out looking at the board.
--------

"Hey, Jinnie! Sit with us." Jimin called me towards his table just as I was looking for a place to sit in the cafeteria. There were only two people sitting with Jimin at the said table.

I walked up to them hesitantly. "Um, Jimin, is that okay? I don't want to intrude..."

"You're not intruding at all! Guys, introduce yourselves. And Jinnie, sit down." Not finding any other alternative, I sat down next to the coconut-haired boy while Jimin was sitting with a redhead whose smile rivalled the sun.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok, but please call me Hobi. Jimin didn't shut up about you the whole day and I can see why." The redhead spoke making me laugh. He just had that aura.

"That child over there is Jeon Jeongguk. He's Jimin's nephew but only two years younger than him. Don't mind him, he's just shy." Hoseok gestured to the coconut-haired cutie sitting adjacent to him. He was looking down and pouting while his cheeks were red.

I laughed. He was too cute. Can't I just adopt all of them?
------------

"Okay, so there's this party we're going to. Wanna join us?" Before I could open my mouth to refuse, as I'm not really a party person, Jimin beat me to it.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee. Please, hyung. Both Hobi and I have dates and Kookie really wants to go to the party. I really want to drink but Guk needs a babysitter." I sighed. Now they were using Jeongguk as blackmail material. Not fair.

"Fine."

I have a really bad feeling about this... Bustles and crowds were never my thing. How am I going to survive this?

------------
Tbh.. I hate this chapter 😭

Vote 💜

A/N 2022: ^ i can see why 😭