"Not that boy"

* in chapas head*
What did she mean not that boy? why cant i be friends with bose? what happens if i be friends with him? is bose ok? Questions i need to know but some how cant, tap..... tap..... tap..... am i hearing things tap... tap... tap...

"Why are you at my window Bose"
Bose: "because your mom does not like me and our rooms are right across from each other"
"Oh I don't understand why she don't want you to be my friend I'm sorry Bose"
Bose: "no it's fine lots of people don't like me so I'm used to it"
"Oh"
Bose: "Yep... * sudden pause* but come with me"
"Where are we going Bose"
Bose: "just come out the window and follow me but be careful"
"Ok"
On my way out the window I got scratched by the side panel... oh well... I had to climb down a tree as well where ever Bose is taking me it better be worth it
Bose: "good you made it"
"Down the tree yeah I use to climb them it's not a problem but where are we going"
Bose: "oh we are going to the swellview sign"
"Why?"
Bose: "Well if your mom won't let us be friends that does not mean we have to stop being friends"
"I mean I don't blame you"
Bose: "your the first person that wants to be my friend I'm not losing it so fast"
"Bose I had no idea"
Bose: "you could not have your new chapa you would have never known"
With out even thinking I just hugged Bose it felt like the right thing to do
Bose: "why are you hugging me"
"Boy don't as questions" *brakes hug*

*at the top of the swellview sign*

Bose: "ok so I know some things about you but do you want to know anything about me?"
"Umm sure"
Bose: "ok... oooo can we do that thing where you ask 20 questions"
"Umm sure... question 1: who do you love?"
Bose: "wow have you already feel in love with me"
"No just answer the question"
Bose:"well right now my self but one day one day soon I'm hoping a person"
"Oooo that's cool"
Bose:" yep ok my turn same question"
"Umm well I used to like this kid he was a stupid blonde and it was kinda cute but I changed a lot and so I stopped liking him and told my self I would not fall in love"
Bose: "that's going to be a hard task"
"Yeah but I can handle it"

*hears movement in the trees*

Bose: "who's there"
..."sorry I was just passing by" *the person says*
"No no your fine just continue on"
"Oh your the new girl at my school I'm miles macklen I'm sure you met my twin Mika"
"Ohh your the miles I keep hearing about and yeah I met her"
Miles: "you heard about me?"
"Yep Bose told me all about you"
Miles: "boy your going to end up stealing the new girl from me"
Bose: "not a chance she is not going to fall in love"
Miles: "well see about that"
Bose: "but why are you out here"
Miles: "oh I travel up here pass the sign every night... just saying Bose brought you to the "spot" it's also known as the make out place"
"Oh well that does not bother me see"
Bose: "like I said she's not going to fall in love she already said that"
Miles: "you sure... she still is a girl she well end up falling in love at one point"
"Sure and if I kissed Bose right now... note barley knowing him that's going to make me fall in love with him"
Bose: "oh please don't be fighting I really don't want to love my only friend"
"Bose your not going to lose me"
Miles: "yeah new girl that's how it goes you have an attitude about how you won't fall in love then bam you fall in love and it's just like a fairytale... one kiss... in love"
"Bet I mean after all you don't know me I'm not like the girls at your school I'm different"
Miles: "no one has ever resisted my charm so for you that won't change"
"Sure"
Bose: "please stop fighting I don't like fights"
Miles: "prove it... girl... kiss Bose"
"I will"
Bose: "please stop- *chapa kisses Bose*
"Sorry Bose I have to prove my point I'll explain why later"
Bose: "..."
Miles: "it won't be long till you fall in love... just to let you know you just proved this sign is the "spot"... anyways good night"
"Bose let's get back"
Bose: "...l-"

*a silent walk home*
"Bose know that I'm sorry he just got me fired up and I can't stand watching people step all over me... I get It has only be a day that we have known each other and I have already made a move I'm sorry"
Bose: "don't worry about it"
"Really?"
Bose: "yeah it was not like it was my first kiss..."
"Sure you was speechless for like ten minutes"
Bose: "ok fine it was my first kiss but I mean that does not mean anything you was just proving a point... right?"
"Yep no feelings here... you?"
Bose: "nope"
"Good... we'll it looks like we made it back to our houses anyways goodnight Bose"
Bose: "yeah goodnight... chapa"

*in boses head*

It was my first kiss... and I don't think she was telling the truth when she said no feelings... well for me at least...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕪 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕒 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖