I promise to be back...

3rd POV:

"What did you want to tell me in private?" and his father just replied with "I know that you won't like this and I support your opinion but, we don't have any other choice... We will have to move to America for 5 years..." and Mark was speechless. After a few minutes, Mark finally spoke up and said "what about my boyfriend? you know I don't ever wanna leave him and you know that!". His father replied with "I know you don't wanna leave him but, I promise... this will be the only time we will be away for this long and after this, you can always see hyuck every day."

Mark really didn't want to leave the love of his life but, he promises that he would never leave him even if they were far apart.

In the meantime... Donghyuck was just listening in the corner of the doorway and he was crying while he was covering his mouth. He tip-toed upstairs to go to Mark's room and he broke down there. A few minutes passed by, and Donghyuck started to hear footsteps getting closer and so, he wiped his tears and pretended that he was watching a movie.

Mark came back... and Donghyuck had to smile in hopes to now show that he was listenig to the wole conversation Mark had with his father awhile ago. Mark then said "Hi hyuckie... im back" and Donghyuck got off the bed and hugged Mark and said "Markieeeeee your backkkkk" and Donghyuck smiled. Mark hugged him back and kissed his cheek. Mark pulled back and looked at Donghyuck in the eyes and noticed that his eyes was red as if he was crying.

And so... Mark asked "Hyuckie? were you crying...? what happened?" and Donghyuck replied with "Oh yea um... I was watching a movie and there was a scene that was kind of sad so, I cried a little bit..." and Mark just believed him and said "awww... my baby hyuckie, you are so cute". Not knowing that Donghyuck meant something else...

- PRESENT TIME -

The next day...

It was a saturday... the day that mark had to leave... and had to tell Donghyuck that he's leaving... It's a hard day for him today but, he'll try to make it better... for now. Mark was cooking some bacon and eggs and when he was done, he put both of the plates on dinning table and when to their bedroom and went to wake up his baby. Mark opened the door and said "Baby... it's time to wake up, I already made our breakfast" and Donghyuck just groaned... as usual. So... as Mark's normal routine, he has to go and pick donghyuck up from the bed and sit him on the dinning chair and so... he did just that. They we're having a nice breakfast just chatting with each other and then... Mark decided to tell him now... "Uhhh... hyuckie, I have to tell you something..." and Donghyuck just replied with "what is it?". And so Mark replied with "So... my father has to go to America today and I have to come with him... I know i'm saying this quite late and i'm very sorry but, I know that you would get hurt a-" but then, Donghyuck cut him off. Donghyuck then said "no it's okay... im not mad, I already know" so, Mark and Donghyuck just stayed silent for a few minutes with Donghyuck just eating silently and about to cry and Mark just there... speechless and staring at Donghyuck.

Then... Donghyuck broke the silence.

Word count: 626 words

❤️‍🔥 Editor's note:
Hi guys! Sorry if I left you guys at suspense... I will upload the 3rd chapter (continuation) of this tomorrow :))