you didn't forget me...

Donghyuck's POV:
5 years later...

Mark has completely moved on... Mark hasn't talked, messaged, or even call Heachan a sigle time for the past 2 years. Heachan just immediatly thought he had moved on and so, Heachan also wanted a fresh start.

It took a while for Heachan to get over the break up after he was gonan go on a picnic and there he saw... Mark, laying on a girl's lap while she was brushing his hair. Haechan was heartbroken... He just really didn't want to find out this way. It broke him so badly.

Heachan immediatly ran to his car, started the engine, and left.

And that's how Heachan knew that Mark moved on from him...

Heachan couldn't really get over it... He started to drink a lot, party a lot, go out and do all those random things. There was no one stopping him and he was going through something so... why can't he have fun?

« TIME SKIP »

3rd POV:

Haechan got a new job after he worked in another company for 3 years. He wanted to go a different route and his father asked him to be the vice president of his father's company and Haechan agreed.

Only if Haechan knew that... Mark was also working there... not as any employee... but as the CEO of that office. Haechan really didn't know how to act... he was confused, angry... but he bottled it up to be professional.

Everyone stood up upon his arrival and everyone greated him but ask he was making his announcement, Mark has arrived. Mark said "Hello everyone! It's really nice to meet you all, I'm sor- Haechan...?" and everyone froze.

See... some of the employees know about their old "affair" to what we can put it as but, they don't know if they broke up or not... Haechan then procceded to say "Mark Lee?" and Mark replied with "Wh-What are y-you doing... here? "My d-dad to-told my to be the vi-vice president of th-this company... why are you here?" as what Haechan said.

"I'm here because, I just came back from the States and my father is the cha-" and before Mark could finish his sentence, Haechan slapped him in the face. Everyone was for surely shocked as they never seen this side of Lee Donghyuck because, he always shows of his soft side and gentle side. That breakup reall changed him... Everyone was for surely silent until Mark spoke up-

Word count: 417 Words

Editor's note: Hi everyone! im sorry if i haven't updated in awhile, I have been trying to make more space and I PROMISE to upload more soon and I have a few ideas already. I know this was short but the next page will be juicy 😳 anyways... I have to go now, I hope you guys liked this and I will try my best to upload more. Byeeeee !