ch ¹² ||flying !

i noticed a huge mistake between chapter 9 and 10 i'll let yall guess what it is LMAO

guys i changed my mind, i'll make some chapters while waiting for how to fight's hiatus to finish
———————————

"a judo fighter?" you turn towards qurie, wine glass in hand, body wrapped in a comfortable silk robe.

"yep, a really talented guy from japan. but people really don't like him cause he's korean" qurie confirms, typing away on his laptop as he, too, sips on his wine glass.

you think for a moment, "huh. and you want to bait him into the underground?" 

"well..not bait him. just a little convincing you know? the ring has far too many rules for a person to show their full potential. if a talented guy like him enters a jungle, we might wake a demon he never knew was inside him."

"oh. then goodluck trying to convince him, i'll watch over the—"

"who said i was going? bitch, you're going to japan." qurie laughs, shaking his head as you shoot him a confused and irritate look.

"i don't remember agreeing to this?"

"too bad cause i set up a flight for you, miss girl."

"bitch, i—"

——————————

you wake from your daydream, grunting when yeorumi further tightens the corset around your stomach.

right now, you and her were going shopping once again, but this time you were both finding each other's fashion styles. first thing she wanted to try out on you was gothic academia style with a twist of knightly medieval charms.

tight leather pants, a black button up top with lace sleeves that were covered by a black fur shoulder cape.

you did look incredibly hot and girlboss in the outfit, and for once, you're glad you let yeorumi choose your clothes.

"and here..." yeorumi enters the changing room, "is our mysterious and mouth watering knight!" she announces, holding a camera as she watches the chat explode once the lenses are pointed towards you.

"though she is not our knight in shining armour, she's most definitely our dark night hero, lurking in the dark...searching for villains to take down." she adds, putting on a poetic voice as she tries to get good angles of you.

'this is embarassing..' grunting, you try to move around so the corset would loosen up and give you space to breathe but yeorumi puts a hand on your shoulder to keep you from moving.

ding!

your phone vibrates on top of the table where all of your other things are, the screen lighting up as you raise an eyebrow.

"must be a friend." you hum, grabbing your and flinching when a wave of notifications appear.

it's all from newtube and your other socials, dms and comments referring to a fight that supposedly happening right now with taehoon and ji yeonwoo.

you raise an eyebrow, "what's taehoon and yeonwoo gotta do with me?" turning to the screen, you raise an eyebrow at the viewers before turning towards yeorumi whos deliberately looking away.

a donation comes into the screen and a robotic voice is heard throughout the small room.

"yeorumi-unnie told us you were crushing on taehoon-oppa"

"...what?" you send your friend a shocked, angry, and confused look, asking for an explanation. well, you weren't actually that angry, just wondering what went through her pretty little head to have told the audience such a lie.

"well..you said you have a teenie weenie crush on him..?" she smiles, shrinking back into a corner as she sees your eyebrow twitch.

you sigh, shaking your head. you did slip and say that, but aside your tiny crush, a fight was going on between the two martial arts masters.

"let's take a look at hobin's newtube channel." yeorumi nods, pulling out her other phone.

"Oh wait, it's done? why are they massaging yeon woo's feet?" you raise an eyebrow, staring at the screen as yoo hobin scolds taehoon like an ahjussi.

"how many times do i have to tell youuuuu?? you're doing it wrong taehoooooonn. you aren't going to wake anyone up like that~why wont you learn~~?"

the brunette beside him looked as if he was about to commit a serious crime on man slaughter.

"why are you looking at me like that, huh?"

"yeah, keep going, you."

from the corner of the stream, yeon woo shifts to carry his upper body up, an awkward smile adorning his dirtied face."umm, how did i get here?"

"AH HE WOKE UP"

"you were passed out, so we brought you here!"

"yeah, yeah@"

jihyeok and gaeul lean down and whisper to yeonwoo, "You owe us one." they giggle.

"master seong thought you weren't breathing and wanted to bury you@"

"we said we'd be found out, so we brought you here."

"we saved yer life, see@"

you chuckle, telling yeorumi to turn the camera away for a moment before changing out of the outfit she bought for you and back into your own clothes.

"let's head to the dojang and meet up with them."

she nods before telling the chat, continuously thanking them for the donations.

━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━

the moment both you and yeorumi opening the door to the dojang, yoo hobin was in the air, his form the shittiest you've ever seen and his direction going completely haywire.

he falls through the window, the glass breaking into pieces as you rush to catch him before he falls multiple stories down.

you burst out laughing at his idiocy, almost loosing your grip on him as he panics, "please don't let me go!" he begs.

"HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING IDIOT"

gaeul rushing to help you carry up the man with one single braincell, "YOU GODAMN MORON!@ NOT A SINGLE QUIET DAY WITH YOU AROUND!@!@!"

with both of your strength enough to carry the boss up, he lands on the floor with a thud, breathing heavily before hugging the floor. "beautiful lovely ground..!"

"holy shit!@!@ what's going on@!@!@"

you turn towards gaeul, her nouth wide open in shock as she stares at the phone.

"TH-THE CHAT..! THEY'RE ALL ANGRY!@!@!@"

Arent you going to apologize to yeon woo?

yeah, why did you do that?

theyre just a bunch of delinquents

explain yourselves.

explain yourselves.