0: How it started

Yato tribe.
The Yato which means Night Rabbit, are a race of Humanoid Amanto, renowned for their incredible strength.
It is to be assumed that they are called 'Rabbits' as rabbits are generally very susceptible to heat exhaustion.
Just like the Yatos, direct sunlight weakens them and can lead them to death.

The Yato clan people doesn't tell other people about their weakness because they can use it against them.

...

The yato clan may be strong but they are just like normal people.
They die, they get sick, they eat to survive, they get hurt, they work to make money, they have emotions, they have a Family to protect.

--

When I was young I did horrible things to my family..
And I know why I did it...
It was because i was weak.. it was because i was an idiot who didn't understand..
If only I could turn back time..

"Meet your little sister.. her name is kagura." Said a woman holding her just born daughter.

"Wow I'm a big brother now! I'm going to protect her no matter what! And I'm going to protect mom too!"

....

"Mom I made some food for you."

"Thank you dear." The woman who was laying on a bed, set up and smiled at her son.

"Hehe no problem mom, oh yeah I have to go buy some groceries, I'll take kagura with me so you don't need to worry about her."

"Thank you and I'm sorry (y/n) for letting you do all the house chores." She apologized to her son but he only smiled and said it was okay and that he likes helping.

--

"Oh look a little rabbit and a baby rabbit."

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

Other yato people started to talk bad about him and his family.

"I heard that his dad is traveling to find a cure for his sick mom."