6. What a fight..

Hi.

.....

^^

----

Your POV

I blocked kagura's punch with my arm.

"Your fighting moves are always the same younger sister you should train more." I said.

"Yeah, says the one who got his leg stabbed by an old man." She said while kicking my injured leg.

"Opps, my bad." She said while smiling.

"Hmmm^^ - no need to feel bad." I said while grabbing her leg.

She looked at me, wondering what I would do.

I threw her away, not really caring if I accidentally threw her to the wall.

"Now that makes us even." I said.

"You idiots I will kill you all." Housen said while standing up.

"Oh, finally awake? Took you long enough." I smiled.

"Damn brat."

Housen pointed his umbrella at kagura, who was busy pulling her head out of the wall.

💢oh... I will kill him.

*Bang*

.....

"(Y/n)!!!!" I heard the other's yell.
I looked at the blood flowing from my stomach.

"Using a gun, I thought you were better than this Housen." I said, giving him a fake smile.

Kagura's POV

That stupid older brother of mine throwing me like I'm a piece of garbage!

When i finally got my head out of the wall i was about to yell at him but then heard a gun shot sound.

I didn't know what happened or who got shot I looked at my brother hoping he is alright but..
I realized my brother was the one who had gotten shot.

He was in front of me.

"(Y/n)!!"

"He's going to be fine right? I mean he is a Yato." Usopp said.

Nami hit Usopp's head.
"Do you think he's fine to you huh? He's bleeding!" She said.

"Guys more guards are coming." Zoro said, pulling his katana out of the sheath.

"Nami San, robin chan, kagura chan stay behind me." Sanji said standing infront of us.

"We need to help (y/n)." Nami said.

"You guys take care of the guards I'm going to help my brother." I said.

"That is not necessary, dear sister. Just go take care of the guards." (Y/n) said once again, ready to fight that Housen guy.

------- Time skip----

When I was fighting a ninja? Guards some freaking idiot threw a huge object? Right pass me.
💢 (Y/n)....