2: Nice to meet you

Nami's POV

I woke up in a room.
'Where am I?' I thought.

I looked around.
'This isn't the hospital or my room.'
"Wow! Thanks!" I heard someone say outside the room.

'Was that luffy?'

I got up from the bed I was laying on and walked out of the room.

I saw luffy sitting on a chair eating.

"Oh looks like your awake, come and eat you must be hungry

"Oh looks like your awake, come and eat you must be hungry." The girl sitting in front of luffy said.

" The girl sitting in front of luffy said

I sit next to luffy confused.

"You must be confuse on what happen huh." She asked.

"Well.. yeah I remember carrying them all wait where are the others?"

Luffy swallowed the meat he was chewing on and said.
"Zoro and chopper went out with rabbit bro to go get some stuff, sanji is in the kitchen cooking, robin is in rabbit sis's room and usopp is still asleep."

"Rabbit bro? Rabbit sis?" I asked.

"He is probably talking about my brother and me." The girl who looked a few years younger then me answered.

"I'm kagura and you must be nami right? Luffy told me all of your names." She said.

I nodded.

Kagura explained to me that she and her brother found us laying near their house and carried us in.

"I almost died because of the meat I ate but Thanks to rabbit bro I'm okay!" Luffy said and took another bite of his meat.

'Is that rabbit bro he's talking about a doctor?' I thought and took a sip of the tea kagura gave me.

"Kagura Chawn!! I made some Sweets for you!! Oh Nami Swan! Your awake!" The one and only sanji.. yelled.

He gave me a plate full with my favorite food.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Where am I! Am I Captured by scarey strong pirates that want me as their new captain?!" We heard.

I sighed.

Usopp ran out of the room he was in.

"Huh?"

"Oh long nose kun, navigator san your awake." Robin said while walking to us holding a book.

Usopp looked embarrassed but still acted like he wasn't.

"Kagura can I read this book?" Robin asked.

"It's my brother's but you can read it."

"We're back!" I heard chopper say I saw him carrying a basket full with herbs, zoro next to chopper was holding his katanas that looked very clean and a very handsome-..

I mean a boy around my age was behind him carrying a huge basket full with fruits with one hand.

"Oh everyone's awake^^."

--

"Sorry for not introducing myself my name is (Y/n) it is nice to meet you all^^."

'He may be smiling but I can feel that he is someone to not mess with

'He may be smiling but I can feel that he is someone to not mess with.' I thought.

We introduced ourselves even though luffy told our names to them.

"I was surprised to see you all come here so deep in the forest." (Y/n) said still smiling.

"His smile is scaring me." Usopp whispered.

'Please God just,don't let this hot boy be a enemy.' I thought.

---

End of this chapter