Masturbater

Y/n POV
I am in a dorm with a sex crazed hot chick name Nessa, now normally me being me I would not complain much about it but for this is one reason I am.  My dormmate LOVES to masturbate, I mean she does it all night, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the bathroom, sitting at her vanity, on the couch, at the kitchen table, at the gaming table, anywhere possible she will do it. But it has gotten on my nerves, when I'm tryna have a peaceful afternoon all I hear is moan echoing out of her room.

I want to punish her since a few times it got me aroused myself, anyways I was sitting in the couch flipping through channels. Until I saw the Nessa join me on the couch.

"What's on the tv?" Nessa question, I saw she was squeezing her legs together tightly and her having shorts exhales.

"It's Saturday so literally nothing entertaining" I said, Nessa nodded her head focusing back to the tv. I pick a random movie that I know I wasn't gonna pay attention too, I got on my phone and started scrolling through my feed.

As I did that, from my corner of my eye I saw Nessa squirming and arching her back and biting her lip. I soon realized she was rubbing herself, her eyes was shut so I just watch her  and it was making me horny.

I waited for her to find her release, as she arched her back even morenas tried hold her moans even though she has already caught my attention. After release I stood up on my side "Ah you're such a little whore" she looked at me with scared eyes but still weirdly aroused.

"Ummmm i-I'm sorry i-i-I'll just go in my room" Nessa stuttered. As she got up I stopped her and push her back on the couch I spread her legs wildly and see her pussy glistening from her wet warm juices.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you will never masturbate again and you would just want me fucking you, because that is a little slut that you are huh?" I said dominantly she nodded her head quickly and I go right to work .

I started to licking her folds teasing her a little before inserting my whole tongue in her pussy. She huffed trying to hold in a moan, and I noticed so I slapped the side of her thigh and she let it out. I put my 2 fingers in her and thrusted them in and out of her. More and more wetness flowed around my fingers making it slippery and I soon I notice she was cumming.

"OH FUCK Y/N GO FASTER IM CUMMING!!" Nessa said as her legs shook.

"Cum in my mouth babygirl" I said. I put my mouth on her pussy and all I felt wa her juices shoot in my mouth, I swallow it and started fingering her again.

"OH SHIT!! IM SENSITIVE OH FUCK YES" Nessa said trying to sit up by her hands, I rampaged my fingers in her pussy see her squirt spread on the black leather couch she was in total bliss as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"OHHHHH YESSSSSSSS KEEP GOING!!!" She said in husky/raspy voice. And soon my hand slipped out she started to squirting. Nessa legs were shaking and she weakly let her body fall on the pillow that she sat herself on.

I smiled and saw her frail body lay there, I plopped next to her and kiss her cheek.

"Bet next time you will masturbarte nowhere near me" I said, she looked at me like I had 2 heads.

"What do you mean? This just taught me to do it more" Nessa said, I chuckle and got top of her.

"You are freaky fuck" I said as I kiss her lips.