Collage roommates

Nessa POV
Y/n is 20 and Nessa is 18
I was changing into my pajamas y/n comes in while I was changing.
"Y/N"  Nessa screamed at her
" well sorry" Y/n rolled her eyes
Y/n walked up to me with me just in shorts and a bra standing there. Y/n slightly pushed me onto the bed.
"Yk you are pretty hot" Y/n said while smirking
" excuse me? Nessa question her
"Yea you are pretty hot for a girl ur age, big breast, big ass pretty much mamas" Y/n said while she was on top of me touching my hair
"Y/n what are you doin-"
I got cut off by her smashing her lips into mine. A part of me knew this was wrong but I also love how her lips felt they were so soft and our lips moved in sync. She stood up carrying me with her going up she took of her shirt her shorts and she took of my shorts. She smashed her lips against mine took of my bra she say me down on her lap massaging my boobs making me moan into the kiss. I took of Y/n bra off and decided to take control I got up and push her onto the bed and started kiss her neck down and sucked on her boob making her moan softly.
I went down took of her panties of breathing in her pussy making her get chills in her spine I stuck my tongue in and I made circles around her clit. After a minute of doing that I started suck on her pussy making her moan lightly I hit her thigh slightly signaled her to be quite. I did the for a while I felt warm liquid shoot into my mouth Y/n let out a biggest moan making her cover her mouth fast. I let put a giggle she look at me straight in the eye and stood up she took of my bra and panties .

"Have you ever ✂️" y/n asked
I shook my head no she let a chuckle and grabbed my waist she place me onto the bed and said to to put my legs on top of hers and one on the bottom I did what she told me. She said and told me to copy what was she doing she was moving little slowed to make sure I knew what was I doing she kept going and let out a moan, she started going faster so did I we were going really fast, until I felt knot on my stomach, and i realized I was about to cum while y/n what a moaning mess.
"Y/n I'm going to cum" I said in between moans.
"Cum for me" she said she released onto me and you did.
"We should do this more often" y/n said