Alpha's Rut

Hello~!

I know I was gone for who knows how long (─.─||) But I came back to this smut-shot...

I decided that all of my smutshots will have an open ending, which means you guys will be thinking how it'll turn out from then on (・∀・)

But the smut part would be mine to create...

ANYHOW...

This smut shot was created while I was bored because there was no wifi.

Requested by : misomiafic

⚠️TAGS ⚠️
Overstimulation
OVERSENSITIVITY
SLIGHT DUB-CON

If you guys feel uncomfortable with this type of content, please leave this instant. I want you guys to know that anyone can read this smut-shot but be aware that my stories have warnings and mind the tags, I'm not babysitting you guys. So if there's anything that I found that I think is suspicious that it gives of that you guys still isn't matured-thinking, I'll mute you, you won't be able to read my books, my content is a safe place, everyone can be here as long as you aren't immaturely thinking ◉‿◉

Here you go~! Onto the story ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

++++

Loud pants can be heard through the quiet forest as dry leaves and branches cracked beneath the feet of the runner.

A flash of green darted towards a large tree.

"Omega...~!" Aroused pheromones clinged at the smell of sandalwood, as a lustful snarl broke through the quiet night ; birds fled towards the starry night as furry predators ran away to hide at there caves.

Quiet whimpers we're the only response the blonde alpha received, enticing the red eyed alpha more. He exhaled the scent of green bamboo and mint with a tinge of a pungent odor.

Walking slowly towards the tree, his lips we're quirked into a smirk, as his eyes dilated with anticipation.

Hands slapped against his mouth, tears threatened to fall at his eyes, forcing his inner omega to quit their whining; calling towards there chosen alpha who they want to help with their rut.

He slid against the wood, coming to a halt as he sat at the forest floor covered with leaves and branches accommodated by a few insects and worms that are barely visible.

Alpha need us...

Need to help alpha...

Alpha is hurt...

He doesn't want to, Izuku doesn't want to help the alpha.

' He held me captor...!'

'He's courting us'

'No..!'

'Yes. Alpha wants us, want to mate with you..'

'No..!-'

"Omega!" he jumped with a yelp, turning towards the blonde who has a crazed smile.

"NO!" a hand grabbed at his ankles, sliding him across the dirt towards the alpha. He kicked and squirmed; trying to break away from his grip before he felt another hand grip his waist.

He looked up to see a snarling blonde, squeezing his waist indicating to stop his protests.

"Omega...must submit...Alpha love.."

"No, let me go..!"

"Omega love alpha..."

before Izuku can reply, lips crashed together with his, ravishing his mouth licking everything the muscle could reach. He tried to scream, tried to kick the alpha, but he just won't budge. He felt lightheaded when he couldn't breath properly.

He saw black dots before he passed out...

----

Everything was black...

///

He tried to open his eyes, feeling it heavy to lift up his eyelids.

He plan on stopping with his actions, but a snarl made him instantly open his eyes with a frightened look.

WHAT?!

He tried to sit straight but hard to do so. He looked forward to see Katsuki naked; panting with a sweaty face with a pinched expression.

"Omega...tight..." that's when he felt it. Felt something inside him, pushing at his cervix as his folds strained to continue with the animalistic pounding he's receiving.

A loud moan escaped his throat, alerting Katsuki that Izuku's awake.

"Omega..!" the pounding got more harder and faster, strings of long high pitched moans escaped the greennette's mouth. Face messy ; drool leaking at the side of his mouth, tears trailing down his red cheeks, tongue hanging out as his eyes crossed obscenely.

"Pretty..!"

"Mate is pretty..! ah..."

"STOP!, KA-AHN~! -CHAN~!-" a snarl erupted throughout the cave, thrusts going in deeper making the omega scream out a moan.

"KA-! Kachu- Kats- Ahn~! AH~! Kat~CHAN~!" the greenette squirted with a silent scream, eyes rolling at the back of his head.

Katsuki growled at the face the greennette made, knot inflating fast, tugging at Izuku's cunt eliciting a shout from the omega to stop. Feeling overwhelmed and sensitive with the previous orgasm he had, trying to compose himself to relax but hard to do so as the alpha didn't stop from his hard thrusts.

He felt the base of the blonde's cock swell with every pull, stretching his hole further from it's capacity.

"Mhng..!, sh-...ahng~!, stop~!"

"Coming..!, omega!" Izuku tried to push away the alpha before he felt the base swelling bigger, his eyes widdened trashing at the hard grip the bigger male held, as tears continued to trail down faster at his swollen cheeks.

Before he could scream, lips crashed messily with his, muffling his drawn out screamed moan. He felt the alpha halt with his thrusts, feeling bursts of hot fertil semen flood his insides, almost reaching his womb.

He can't do anything but take all that was given to him, tongue dancing together with his. Continuesly cumming, oversensitivity crawling underneath him, as his eyes slowly closed heavily.

But before he can close it fully, long fangs pierced at his gland, feeling the venom seep within his veins, overwhelming emotions passing through his whole body. He tried to scream, but his throat was soar from the loud moans and shouts he did earlier.

"Omega..."

He can't help but reply and accept the alpha...he listened at his inner omega.

"Alpha...lo-...ve, myuo..." he whined quietly. The blonde smiled thriumply, crooning loudly, burying his nose near his mark still connected to the omega he loves.

"Love you too, Izuku..." with a kiss at the corner of the sleeping Omega's lips, he swiped his thumb at his tear stained cheeks, licking the other before he slept, covering themselves with the pelt he got from the animals he hunted.

----

I'm sorry if this is short, I plan on making another one for you since I don't like how this came out ( ・ั﹏・ั) and I feel like there's something in this story that needs improvement...and I thought that making this a bit more longer since you're my dearest follower the same as Emily, miso. 。◕‿◕。

So please stay tuned for a bit, I plan on posting it soon after I post two more of my smutshots <( ̄︶ ̄)>

STAY SAFE GUYS~!