Fine. Be like that

Request by: ThatsTotallyGayNgl

By the way, to whom that requested to me before, please comment here again and tell me your requests because I forgot. That's all :)

Tags and Warnings:

Praise kink
Rough sex
Sassy Deku
Tsundere Deku
Bratty Deku
Public Sex

----

Ok, so I don't really know exactly what tsundere is, but I searched it up, and I'll be writing this story based off of how I understood what tsundere persona is alright?, so if I'm wrong, then I'm sorry, but I tried.

To me, tsundere is like someone being bratty something like that right? I don't know. But let's get on to the story.

"Why are you staring?, mind your business ugly dog"

The blond gawked at the rude response of the greenette that he oh so love and hate, because- WHY IN THE FUCK IS HE UNPREDICTABLE?!

He looked back up only to see Deku's back was at him- specifically running. "Fuck...just great" he rubbed his palm over his face out, breathing out a sigh.

////

'Stupid kacchan, why is he like that?. He's so ugly...' he grumbled with a pout, walking down the halls with his book held tightly in between his chest and folded arms.

"Damn. Feisty isn't he, dude?" The chuckles coming out of the red head was annoying; he could probably die just from that. He gave an unimpressed glare his way before he slapped the back of his head earning a quiet 'ouch'. "Watch your mouth fuckass"

"Ha? What did I say?!, sheesh, you and Izuku, are mean" rubbing the back of his head looking dejected back at the blonde. Katsuki was ready to strike at the back of Eijirou (again) but stopped when he had an idea popping up- his hands were up mid air.

"That's right..." he smirked;hands down. "I'm actually a genius, so fuck out of the way before I kick your groin"

///

"Can you not stare, kacchan?" you can practically see a blush blooming at his cheeks, his brows furrowed from anger- and wait, WAS HE POUTING. PLEASE, THAT'S THE MOST FUNNIEST AND CUTEST THING HE'D SEEN.

With a smirk, he leaned back at his chair with a smug face. "Oh, I'm not staring, freckles. I was looking at something I love" he smirked when he saw Izuku choke on his saliva. He was red all over, eyes glassy from— anger? HAHAHA- why's he the cutest. The greenette turned to his back to look at Katsuki, "Look, shitbag, don't be all flirtious with me. Are we close? No, so shut up before I shove my book inside your-your..."

"My what, baby?" Izuku's eyes grew wide while the blonde was smirking victoriously, he was suppressing his laughter because oh damn...He really loves Izuku.

The freckled boy was about to contort but was interrupted with a yell.

"BOTH OF YOU" The blonde and the greenette shook from fear. Turning to look back, they both saw the stares of their teacher and classmates; some were snickering.

"This is all your fault, don't talk to me" Izuku turned, continuing to sweep the floors. "HEY" dropping the rug he was using to wipe the windows, he went to Izuku's side. "Come on, izuku" he heard the said boy scoff.

"Move aside, brute"

"What. YOU TAKE THAT BACK" but he was ignored.

All throughout the afternoon, Katsuki kept on pestering Izuku, in turn he always gets hit or thrown at with cleaning tools. One time he was hit hard and had to take a break, while Izuku looked guilty and instantly nursed him. Which he was fucking happy about, he was basically on cloud 9 when he was unexpectedly laid on Izuku's thighs.

///

Finally done cleaning the rooms they were assigned to clean as punishment, Izuku looked for Katsuki to look at the bruise he caused, but he was nowhere in sight. He grabbed his bag, and searched the other room. Still not there.

He searched each room, but was stopped when he was grabbed by his wrist and pulled to a dark room.

"WHAA!, GET OFF ME! PERVERT, WHO ARE YOU!!" He kicked and screamed when he was hugged from behind, he couldn't see much because the lights were out. He tugged the hair of the person 'assaulting' him hard. "OUCH WHAT THE FUCK!" The freckled male screamed when he heard the other shout.

"HEY! Izuku, shut the fuck up!" He covered the mouth of the other who's eyes were tightly screwed shut from fear.

"Look, it's me Katsuki. Your daddy- FUCK YOU THAT HURTS" he was promptly kicked by the side of his body by Izuku who's eyes were now wide open and face red.

"That's what you deserve, pervert"

"I'm nooot" he wheezed, holding his side with a pained expression- but hey, he's also smiling, so it's a good thing right? Because it means he's not that hurt.

"I'm going home, bye"

"Hey wait up!" the blonde stood up rather fast making him feel like he was stabbed, making him groan and kneel back down. Izuku looked back at him worried, but he hid it well, of course he did, he's amazing.

But he didn't notice that Katsuki knew he's worried, with all the fumbling with the curly hair's fingers and lips trembling. I think that gave it away? lol , looks like he'll keep quiet about it if he doesn't want to literally be left alone here in this room.

"Kacchan you're sooooo heavy..." a loud exasperated huff left those plump lips. They were walking home; Katsuki leaning to Izuku for support- he's actually casually sniffing Izuku's hair— It's his chance, he said in his mind. He knows he looks like a creep, BUT HE'S NOT, PROMISE.

"Deku, you wanna stay the night?" He knows Izuku will agree, who wouldn't, right? andddd...– in came an immediate answer "No" oh what a clown.

"What...WHY?!" he surprisingly didn't get a whiplash from the sudden turn of his neck to look at Izuku to his side.

"I don't want to sleep with you, who knows I might get your stupidity when I sleep in your house?"

"Fuck you...come on, look. It's almost 9 and there's a lot of reports about people disappearing at night around your street. Just-...I want you safe, please?" Well, honestly, Katsuki was telling the truth, and he's using it to his advantage.

"Oh..right. Am I even allowed to stay?" Izuku's worried expression looks so cute and innocent, a contrast to his sassy and feisty self; still cute though, he just loves Izuku, everything about him.

—--

CLIFFHANGER BABY🤣

I'll post the smut scene next, love you guys~!

Sorry, I haven't updated much lately, but I'm back now. I'm done with my break.

Ya' guys miss me?

Anyways, Stay safe my loves. Drink plenty of water >:(