Fine. Be like that 2

Oof- sorry for not updating as soon as possible 😭 I was so busy with a lot of things and I can't find the right time to write or had any motivation to do so, but I'm back. Sorry for the long wait

Requested by: ThatsTotallyGayNgl

Warning:
Anal sex
and basically the tags from my recent chapter

And please, this story is consensual

And I'm going to crossout the "Public sex" since the story didn't lined up to that tag 😅 Oh and Izuku is extra sassy and kats will act like a pervert dksnsj BECAUSE HE'S OGLING DEKU SO FUCKING BAD...I mean who wouldn't... Izuku's fuckable and breedable 🤷

Onto the story
----

Oh fuck, he seems like a pervert, well he feels like it because hello wtf he reads too much manga that consists of the main characters always being stalked by an ugly bastard or that a woman always gets tricked into being led into their home and those bastards smiling like a perverted pig. Disgusting.

BUT HEY, HE ISN'T A PERVERTED PIG MIND YOU, he's hot as hell and he led Izuku into his home because he wants him safe...yeah, that's the reason, not like the other way around where he'll fuck izuku onto every corner of his house, bent on his desk or on top of the kitchen table- nono, he's here because izuku needs to be safe, see, he's a nice bastard.

"-cchan, are you there? you're drooling. I'm fucking right, you're a dog" the greenette's face was contorted to a jokingly exaggerated disgusted face. And well, anyone would actually think katsuki's disgusting with drool running out of his mouth. But oops, Izuku isn't that "anyone"

Katsuki hastily wiped away his drool and smiled- kinda scary to smile without a reason, he is a scary person so it wasn't surprising.

"Oi, are we just gonna stand here?"

"Nope, you'll be the one standing here and freeze your ass. Of fucking course we'll get inside, for someone who's at the top, you're very stupid huh" Izuku sarcastically retorted while grinning.

"Oh, so you already see me as your top?" the blonde was smirking widely at the blushing nerd in front of him. He wants to squeeze izuku's cheeks oh my fucking god, he wants to bite onto them. Well, he also wants to bite his other cheek, he wouldn't complain.

"kacchan your heads exploding with stupidity, are you sure you don't snort?" even if the freckled male was blushing, that wouldn't stop him from being a bitch, and katsuki likes that... they're meant to be your honor, and he's happy. Oh, he remembers that maybe izuku is his soulmate- he needs to stop reading those shoujo manga.

"What do you exactly mean by "snort", deku" he crossed his arm, a brow raised in question.

"Can we just, go inside? You're tiring to talk to, I just wanna sleep"

///

He's gonna die isn't he? Izuku looks so fuckable- ehem, CUTE, he's a total cutie in his large shirt, his right shoulder peeking out from how big it is and of course he couldn't forget about those shorts, well, it isn't his short because its too big on him, so they went and used one of katsuki's mother's shorts that Mitsuki intentionally left if she were to stay with her son, she basically has her own closet. It's a secret to izuku.

"Are you just gonna stare? I know I'm cute, but no need to gawk cause it's a waste of my cuteness if a goblin stared at me" and katsuki internally choked.

"FUCK YOU, I'M A HOT IRRESISTIBLE HANDSOME GUY"

"Uhuh, then go fuck yourself"

"I'd rather fuck you, baby boy"