Chapter 7 Wedding

Thanks for 1k+ reads♥️
______________________________________

Nyla's POV

This is the worst day of my life. This was supposed to be my dream but it turned out to be a forced nightmare.

My own mother is bidding me away as a business deal.

I'm just a thing for her...not a human.

I promise to ruin her life from this day...and the Singhals, I hate them all.

They just make me feel like a trashy toy...use and throw.

I feel like an actual slut.

Even standing in the bridal saree I feel so creepy...I'm fully covered this time but it feels like full exposure.

One thing I'm glad about...our marriage is not happening in front of the media, else I would had puked all the way around.

And my mother would had definitely put on a fake show to enhance my trashed image.

Still I don't understand if it's only a deal on paper, we could have signed our marriage agreement, instead I'm sure that monster wants to torment me....fuk'n sadist.

My bruises are covered underneath thick concealer and this saree, I wore all the jewelry and got ready for this ghastliest moment of my life.

"Nyla, are you ready girl?"

My mother called me, nicely.

Pretending.

"Our ride is here. Don't keep your future husband waiting! Get down."

Husband...ruthless bastard! This is what exactly he is.

Husband waiting...what am I, a food delivery package?

At least he'll be happy today to see me covered. Some of his thoughts for me will change today.

This the least I could wish for.

I'm scared what he'll do to me from this moment on.

What will happen when I'm alone with him... he'll fuck until I die.

Screw my virginity for the love of my life... that's the fucking shit we see in Disney.

In reality...no one gets a happily ever after.

But for one thing, I am a little delighted.

Whoever chose my saree...glad I'm fully covered this time now.

Thanks to that person.

Neev's POV

I buttoned my sherwani and saw my look in the mirror.

Is this the man I have become? Well the better question is if any part of human is left in me.

Part of me wants not to do this...but also part of me wants to become the CEO.

I'm already screwed by marrying this slut...maybe today or tomorrow she'll bring my worst side out.

This time I chose her bridal attire...she'll look at least decent in that outfit.

Not a harlot in her own wedding. I don't care if she likes the outfit or not...I just want this drama to end soon.

Father wanted the media to cover the event, but I'm so done doing fake acting.

I see coldness in my eyes, but her eyes reflect fear.

I'm unable to figure her out...but if I don't, my parents will abuse her until she gives up herself.