chapter 4 New School and Nightmares part 3

*This is the last New School and Nightmares I promise*

*Peter's POV*

"Shit, I will call Bruce to he can meet us in the med bay, just let me know if any tentacles wings or rainbows appear." Mr Stark told me picking up his phone and looking for Mr Bruce's number, my head started hurting and before I knew it, I was out too.

*Tony's POV*

I grabbed my phone to call Bruce, I turned to Peter to ask him how the girls were, but they were all out cold. "Shit", I mumbled waiting for Bruce to pick up so I could explain everything to him, speeding up a bit to try and get back faster. Once he picked up and I explained he had three beds ready and a new pair of web shooters for Lily and Peter and a pair of power restricting cuffs for Shadow. I got back and got Bruce and Steve to help me carry the kids out of the car, me carrying Shadow, Bruce carrying Lily and Steve carrying Peter. when we got to the med bay, we put the teenagers on the beds and got the new web shooters/power restricting gloves on them so we could look at the old ones and find out what's wrong. an hour later, we still had no idea what was wrong until Nat and Wanda came in pissed, complaining about a power outage that happened, when they turned to us and saw the three teens passed out and stared freaking out. I calmed them down but that's when Bella walked in, reading as usual. She looked up to say something to Bruce but as soon as she saw Shadow she froze and dropped her book, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED???", she shouted running to her twin's side tears in her eyes. Wanda and Nat were already in between the girls all three were still freaking out.