The Prank... The Reaction.

Tony's P.O.V

I got home from the mission with the Avengers and Loki was sitting on the couch opposite Lilly. They were watching Disney again, cause Loki is on house arrest, at first I was surprised to see Shadow wasn't there but then I saw Loki's tablet on and facing the TV. Loki had air pods in and was speaking Latin. That's how they communicate if she doesn't want others knowing who he is talking to.

Ok, so I thought that they would have given me a break from the pranking but when I walked into the meeting room with the others.... IT WAS FUCKING PINK. I turn to leave and get blasted with Shadow's hand-made paint and glitter bombs. I so wish Bruce hadn't taught her how to do that.

Shadows Pov

"LOKI", Dad screamed. I looked at him and he slammed his tablet shut whispering that he would see me in a second. I waited for not even thirty seconds before, my I felt a hand on my shoulder and Loki goes "BOO". I jumped and screamed at him "YOU ABSOLUTE ASSHOLE, LOKI LAUFEYSON" I jumped as I slapped him in the face. He just laughed, he just fucking laughed.....

So I jumped out the window.

And flew the fuck away.

That'll teach him.... ass hat.

Lillys Pov

I am sitting in the corner of the couch, as Dad comes storming out of his room

I just start too giggle, Dad is so mad right now. He has pink glitter and paint all over him because of Shadows glitter and paint bombs.

I run to the kitchen to make some popcorn for this show, who needs Netflix when you live with the Avengers

When I got to the kitchen someone was in there.

"Hey Peter, can you pass the popcorn something is going down... Shadow and Loki pranked the boys, Dad is Piiiiised"

"Sure cutie" he says in a flirty tone, handing me the rainbow popcorn.

What? He likes me... but I have a boyfriend. What am I meant to do?

I smile and thank him. Then leave. Omg.... Omg...... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

I then turn and see that Shadow has jumped out the window and Peter is looking horrified about the fact that Dad is laughing.