Chapter 1 - Love at first Sight ?

It was the begging of Summer in Staten Island, New York. All four of the gang Sal, Q, Joe and Murr had just finished their back to back shows at St. George's Theatre.

As my friend Lily and I was walking out of St. George's Theatre, I walked around a corner and I walked straight into Sal Vulcano & Brain Quinn (also known Q). My Drink went flying out of my hand and landed all over Sal. I was so embraced. My face went bright red, because Sal has been my Idol since 2011 and my Diet Coke was all over him. "Oh My God I am so sorry, I didn't see you walking around the corner, I am so so sorry." I exclaimed. " Oh no, it's fine I was feeling a little dehydrated anyway." He replied Laughing. I was expecting Sal to go mental at me and hate, but he laughed. "Well it's kind of my fault as well I wasn't looking where I was going." Sal said.

Sal started blushing. It was almost like he had a crush on me.

"Let me buy you another drink to make up for the spilliage." Sal offered.
" Erm..... okay." I said , like how often does your idol buy you a drink. Lily was Shocked. "Omg, Courtney Sal is buying you a drink."

Sal, Q, Lily and me made our way to the bar across the road form St. George's theatre. As we enter the bar people started screaming with excitement. "Wow, Sal, you and Q are really popular here." Lily said. "I've never experienced anything like this before." Sal said in reply to Lily

* 2 hours later*

"Well I've got to go, my friends might be worried, We forgot to tell them we was going to the bar." I said " Oh ok" said Sal. "Can we meet later after me and Q finish our podcast." Sal added.
"Yes of course can't wait, Where should we meet and what time." I said. "Erm... about 6:30, and what about we meet outside Hotel spectacular because that where me and Lily are Staying." I said.
"Shut the back door! " Sal and Q said.
"What ?!?" Lily and I exclaimed. "Hotel Spectacular is where Me and the Gang are staying while we are on tour." "No way! " I said in shock. " What room are you staying in." Said Sal I pull out my key to See what number I am staying in. "546" I said. Sal looked so happy. "What a coincidence I'm in 547." said sal with a massive smile on his face. I look around for Lily and can't find her. Sal couldn't find Q ethier. Then we look out side the bar window and see them both holding hands. "Omg, Sal I think Q and Lily are going out, they only just met literally." I said. Sal was laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask. " I can't believe Q has got a Girlfriend." Sal replied. " Oh yeah I've really got to go now." I said looking at the time. "Ok, I will knock for you and Lily with Q at 6:30"Sal said. "Okay" I say as I'm walking out the bar. I grab Lily and walk to our hotel where we are meeting Our friends.