Chapter 3 - The Tour Beggings

All I wanted to do was get up, Go with Sal and Q to the tour bus to meet Murr and Joe. But of course everything has to go wrong, I just wanted to get a energy bar from the local shop for me and Sal. We walked in and saw the newspaper. The headlines was.....
Sal and mysterious girl kissing last night. "Oh my god Sal you have to have a look at this, Someone has taken a picture of me and you kissing last night." I Said in shock. " What, Really." He answered. "Yeah, Someone must of been spying on us last night, I bet it was my mate Megan she can never keep secrets." I said "Well it's not a big deal, No one knows who you are it said Mysterious Girl." Sal said. " Oh it's not that big of a deal anyway, the only problem I have is that people are getting involved in our personal life." I said. " Okay, Let just try and forget about it and make our way to the Tour Bus and enjoy the Tour." Said Sal. " Yeah ,Okay" I said agreeing with him.

*20 Minutes Later*

We turned up at where the Tour Bus Is Supposed to pick us up. Q, Murr and Lily was already Waiting outside there old College where they all met. We was Just waiting on Joe. Joe came rushing in with a great big smile on he's face. "Guess what Guys!?!" He said excitedly.
" What, what." we all said. " My wife Bessy Is pregnant, and it's a boy." He said. "OH MY GOD, that's great news." I said feeling happy for Joe. " Wait , who the hell are you." Said Joe to me and Lily. "Oh Joe, this is Courtney my Girlfriend and that is Lily, Q's girlfriend." Sal Said. " Oh ok, Sorry if I sounded a bit rude earlier." Joe said apologising. " No, no, no it's fine." I said " oh Yh also me and Lily are joining you guys on the Tour, Sal invited us." I said adding on to my previous statement. "Oh, cool that will be fun." Joe said.

*The Tour Bus Arrives*

"Omg it's massive" I Said "Well did you think it was going to be small?" Joe said as we both laughed. "No, I just didn't realise it was this big." I said.

*We all get on the Tour Bus*

" Me and Courtney buggsey the double bed." Shouted Sal. "Okay" Everyone shouted back. "Wait where are me and Lily going to sleep." said Q "we can take turns we are on this bus for 2 weeks so Me and Courtney can have the double bed for 1 week then you and Lily can have it for the last week" Sal said in reply to Q. "Okay is that alright with you baby." Q asked Lily. "Yes of course I don't care where I have to sleep, but as long as I can sleep in fine." Lily Said.
"Ok, Cool" Said Q. Mean while Joe was mucking around with Murr saying Murr looked like a Ferret and making Ferret noises, to annoy Murr. "I don't look like a Fucking Ferret" Said Murr.
"Yes you do" We all shouted laughing apart from Lily. " You guys are being so mean to Murr." Lily said. it was like she took the joke seriously. "Aww thanks Lily, but it's fine they are only joking." Murr said. "No Murr it's not fine their bullying you and it's not nice." Lily shouted. Joe secretly said to Q that Lily girl you are going out with seems a bit Erm mean." "Yeah, i didn't know she had that side to her I'll ask Courtney if she is usually like this, if so I'll dump her before we spend 14 days with her moaning at our Jokes." said Q. "Psst...Courtney is Lily usually like this." Q asked me. " Sometimes. " I replied. "Ermm.. can you dump her for me cause if she don't like my jokes she don't like me and the gang." Asked Q. "Ermm....okay but I won't feel good about it." I replied. "Thanks, Courtney." Said Q. I said to the bus driver can he wait a minute I just need to talk to Lily alone for a second. "Hurry up" said Murr. Q told him what I was doing for him. " oh ok" Said Murr. " Lily, there is no easy way to put this but Q is dumping you because you got all stressy earlier and Q thinks it's easier if you and him don't see each other anymore, and are kicking you off there tour." I said Feeling sorry for her. "Oh....okay" Said Lily with tears running down her face. " Q came out gave Lily her stuff and a hug and some money to go back to her place. "Bye, Lily, see you when we get back from the tour." I said. " I think it's better if we are not best friends anymore or even friends., don't bother calling me." Shouted Lily. " Okay, Suit yourself." I shouted back. I got back on the Bus. Sal came and gave me a massive hug and the rest of the gang. " I bet that was hard for you, you was so brave I love you so much baby." Sal said. " Yeah thanks a lot." Said Q giving me a hug. "I'm fine I take it if that is what It took to end our friend ship I guess we was never best friend anyway." I said. "Plus I've got my boyfriend and he's best friends to keep me strong." I Added.
"Yep we are always here for you Courtney." They all said. "Thanks guys." I replied

*The bus Started Moving*