2. I have a crush whom I.....

I had a sound sleep yesterday night, but it didn't help me with remembering anything. My body was lighter than yesterday, I lift my head easier than before. The doctor scheduled some exercises for me. I was supposed to do for some weeks. After having my breakfast, the two guys came back, dressed in different clothes from yesterday.  It made me much comfortable because, it really made me worried to see that big guy in the burnt dress.  They made some excuse with the doctor and took me to a nearby coffee shop. Somehow these guys knew that I don't like hospitals and syringes. Cool! They must have known me for a long time. 

At the coffee shop

There was a huge silence and I was happy the big guy broke it "Look, I'm Jack, this is Liam. We study in the same school.  We are friends. We study in 10th grade. You have parents at home, who probably don't know that you have forgotten them. This is all our fault, we should not have forced you to go to her place."

"Wait..wait" I said impatiently. I have parents? and who are u referring to as "her"? 

"Do you remember Anu, Anushya? Okay, I'm sorry" he raised up his both hands in surrender " you don't remember your parents, not a fair question to ask".

"Wait,  it is true that I don't remember anything, but it would really help if u keep feeding me with memories and information. Please don't ask "do you remember" this or that.....because I really don't. Asking any more questions won't help me. I feel like u guys know me a lot. Tell about my favorites. Like favorite food, place, person."

They looked at each other, Liam immediately said " You liked this coffee shop, very much. You used to come here every weekend to try their cappuccino.  Do you remember anything from here?" I shook my head from side-to-side signaling a big "no". They let out an even bigger sigh. Suddenly, Jack jerked from his seat and said " Maybe you would remember Anu, if u see her." Liam nodded his head, approving to Jack's plan.  

I was confused a bit, but I was willing to come anywhere, anywhere which could bring me back my memory, because u don't know how it feels like. People see you with pity eyes, as if u are some poor puppy. U have to dodge people who know you, because they can't know that you have lost your damn memory. We took a cab to "her" house, whoever she might be.  In fact I was curious to know what did she mean to "me", that I would remember everything once I saw her. While in the cab, I asked a nervous Jack "who is she?" . Jack broke off from a long thought and replied "You were head over heels obsessed with her, bro?". I arched my eyebrow. Woah! looks like I have had a crush too.  Man, I don't remember anyone with her name.  

The cab stopped outside a half-charred villa. All three got down, paid the driver. Both of them guys stared at the villa's gate quite nervously, that I had to break them down from their thoughts. Wonder what's running in their mind. "Ahem, guys are we going inside?"

Both of them nodded their head, they told me to wait at the gate. They went past a garden, rang a calling bell and waited for somebody to respond.  A girl of about 16, with dark and long hair, rimmed spectacles, brown complexion, dressed in a simple white dress opened the door. Her kajal seemed to have smudged, her eyes swollen with dehydration, but when she saw Liam and Jack, her face grew red hot and she shouted at the top of her voice.

" What do u want? U think u haven't done enough, do u want to burn my whole house?"

 I was too shocked to move from my place. Her eyes fell upon me. She ran towards me. I was expecting a huge hug or a good kiss, because Jack did tell me that she was my crush.  Instead she flunged her hands to my collar and shouted, this time, at the top of her lungs

 " Why did u do this to my father,  why did u come here? I didn't invite u here?" 

Liam and Jack has to drag her and tell her to stop shouting. I stood there like a rock, trying to process everything that has just happened in my mind. Then Jack and Liam told something to her, that made her calm down a bit.  Still, she looked into my eyes with fuming rage, as if she would torch me if her eyes had the power to shoot fire. They were in the middle of the conversation, but she was not ready to hear them. She just went on crying and slammed the door on my friends face. Well at least she stopped shouting, nearly tore my ear drum. They turned and look back at me, both worried and with anger. I shrugged my shoulder.

While going back in the cab. Liam asked, not with much hope though "Now, do u remember her?" 

Well, I have a crush whom I don't remember.