3.Abducted

We found ourselves, at the entrance of the hospital again. Liam and Jack were as usual lost in thoughts, leaving me to myself. These both didn't leave my side from the morning, a lot has happened today. For some reason, the girl whom they told as my so called "obsessive" crush, didn't ring any bell in my mind. I even felt that she is not my type either, leaving a minimal chances of me falling for her.  Anyways, that's all I could think of, because this the only fresh memory I could re-play in my mind.  I had to shook Liam and Jack, to force them out of their world. 

Liam said " Look buddy, I was thinking about what would we tell to your parents .  I think Jack is also thinking about the same" Jack nodded in agreement. " We had lied to your parents that the school has organized a trip for five days" 

"And today is the last day, we all have to reach our respective home before evening" Jack told looking in my direction.

"I need to go home?" I asked, it might have felt awkward coming out from a 16-year old mouth, but the situation is different here.  "How could I, what if they come to know that I've lost my err... memory?".

"In that case we have to face it, otherwise u are going to put an act, that u are their child" Jack told abruptly, "I mean, u are their son, but just act like u know them. You have to be in familiar surroundings to get ur memory back"

Jack is right.  I need to be surrounded by familiar people, so that I recollect my past. 

"But, when will I get my memory back?" I asked. 

"That's why we are here" told Liam. 

We sat on a cold metal chair outside the doctor's cabin. The chillness settled into my skin. An old man of age, sixty appeared from the screen before us. I thought he was just a patient, who had come for extending his life span.  He has a hunch on his back.  Only after he wore his stethscope, I realised he was the chief doctor, we were to meet.

With withering voice he showed us our seats and spoke to me "Could u remember anything?"

'OOf!' I thought, that's the hundreth time, I'm hearing that question.  I completely lost my patience and shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" .

No wonder if the window pane had shattered. It was then,  I realised that I was short-tempered. Well good, atleast I got hint about myself. 

To our surprise, the doctor doesn't seem to be affected by my shout. Not a muscle in his  face moved. He just pointed towards a glass of water.  I felt bad for going cross with him, for a moment. I drank the water in silence.

"Just close ur eyes" he uttered in utmost silence.  This time, patience crept inside me. I did what I was told.  

"Go inside ur past.  Try to recollect". 

Nothing helped. I found my mind sketching someone, as I went deeply , a sharp pain behind my head made me open my eyes. The doc didn't force after this. 

"Let him take rest in the hospital for a few days" the doctor said. "Did u inform the patient's parents? "

All three of us looked at each other.  Suddenly Liam said " Yes, sir. They live in a different city. They are informed about the situation.  They would be at the hospital tomorrow morning."

"Good" the doctor said and assigned me to a bed.

"We need to reach our home in two hours and we need to send Duke to his home, or else we are done for. " said Jake. 

"How are we supposed to do that. Duke is supposed to stay in hospital as per the doc instructions " said Liam.

Jake turned towards me, came close to my face and started "Buddy, don't fret, but we need to abduct you.