Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 2

Yuto P.O.V

I was looking at the mysterious blue human-like spirit that appeared on Yuma's side.

Yuto: "Who is that or what is that?"

Then I saw that Yuma stands up and looks at the blue human-like spirit.

Yuma: "Who are you?"

The blue human-like spirit didn't answer Yuma's question which make Yuma gets annoyed.

Yuma: "Hey! I'm talking to you?"

The blue human-like spirit thinks a moment and glances at Yuma.

Astral: "Astral..."

He said making Yuma confused about what he just said.

Astral: "That is my name or at least I think so?"

Then I see that Bronk and Tori were looking at Yuma confused.

Tori: "Hey, Yuma? Are you okay?"

Bronk: "Who are you talking to?"

Yuma looked at us and he just pointed at Astral.

Yuma: "What do you mean who I'm talking to...? Is this strange guy who just appeared beside me."

That made both Tori and Bronk confused because they don't see anything where Yuma points at Astral which means only Yuma and I were the only two people who can see Astral at the moment.

Tori: "I don't see him, Yuma?"

Bronk: "Maybe his head hit pretty hard?"

After he said that I laugh at what he said to Yuma and Yuma looked at me who is laughing at the comment that Bronk said.

Yuma: "Could it be I'm the only one seeing this guy?"

Then Yuma thought of something and look at Astral.

Yuma: "I know! Maybe you're my guardian angel."

Astral looks at Yuma.

Astral: "I'm no such thing or am I?"

He said making Yuma look confused at Astral.

Astral: "After I arrived here I can't remember anything else other than my name."

After he said that I got surprised to hear what Astral is saying. Meaning that he got amnesia or something.

Yuto: "He can't remember as well."

While I was in my thought both Tori and Bronk looked at Yuma confused, then I cough at them and they all look at me.

Yuto: "Umn, Yuma. It is not a Guardian Angel or something, and I think that Yuma is not going crazy because I can see him too as well."