Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 3

3rd P.O.V

After Yuma wins his Duel against Reginald, there we see that Yuma, Bronk, Tori, and Yuto were walking on the sidewalk and there we see Astral floating above beside Yuma.

And ever since that Yuma won against Reginald yesterday, Astral kept saying to Yuma to collect the Number cards to regain his lost memories which make Yuma very annoyed at Astral. Then both Yuma and Yuto got a call from Grandma Haro and she said that the Cleaner Bots were going crazy and one of them was grabbing her from behind.

At first, Yuto got worried for Grandman Haru, but to his relief that help came in and bring her down on the ground with that they continue walking home as Astral kept floating above beside Yuma

Yuma: "Can't you just go away already."

Astral: "Not until you collect the Number cards."

Yuto: "Yeah, but the problem is that we don't know who it is and don't know where?"

Astral looked at Yuto

Astral: "Your right about that, but we can at least we can try and find it."

Then Astral looks at Yuma.

Astral: "And the Number cards possess pieces of my memories, that we need to find them."

Yuma got annoyed and looks at Astral.

Yuma: "And why does it have to be me to get those Number cards?"

After he said that Yuma suddenly got hit a stop sign making everyone look at Yuma hopelessly.

Bronk: "There he goes again never thinking of his surroundings."

Tori: "I know what you mean."

Yuto: "Well Astral is asking him to find the Number cards."

She looks at Yuto

Tori: "Weirdly, only you and Yuma can see him?"

She said making Bronk in agreement.

Yuto: "I know..."

Then he was thinking of the voice that he heard when Yuma's Emperor Key shine bright and the unknown call him a "Traitor of ???", but then he looked at Astral.

Yuto: "Something tells me that there's more about the Number cards and what decision I will make in the future."

Bronk: "You guys know that Yuma talking to himself and people will think he's crazy."

He said making Tori nod in agreement, then Yuto look at Tori and Bronk.

Yuto: "This is what Yuma was talking about."

That got them to laugh a little which make Yuma look at Yuto annoyed.

Bronk: "Fair point, Yuto."

Then they continued walking and they got near Tsukumo's house.

Astral: "Observation Number 2: You are weird. I'll be sure to remember that."

When he said that, Yuto laugh at Yuma making both Tori and Bronk look at him confused.

Tori: "What is it, Yuto? Did Astral say something to Yuma?"

Yuto: "Yep. Astral Observation Number 2 of Yuma."

Then he told them what Astral is saying to Yuma which got them to laugh.

Bronk: "Can't argue with that."

Tori nodded in agreement while she giggled meanwhile, Yuma glared at them.