𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 ━━ profiles

KPOP PROFILES (UPDATED!)

EMPIRE Members Profiles; Last updated April 30th, 2021

EMPIRE (엠파이어) is a South Korean girl group under LOCK Entertainment (Now co-owned by HYPBE/BIGHIT Entertainment and PNation)

EMPIRE (엠파이어) is a South Korean girl group under LOCK Entertainment (Now co-owned by HYPBE/BIGHIT Entertainment and PNation). They debuted on October with the song "Kill This Love". The group consists of three members: Sahee, Serene, Chomi.

Each member is the "Empress" of their own respective concept. Sahee is the Empress of Fate, Chomi is the empress of Life, and Serene is the empress of Death.

This concept is used as a storyline in their music videos.

For their Japanese Album, they have a Pirate concept.

Their slogan is "Sound the alarm!" And "Empire is the Revolution"

Empire's introduction is: "2,3 Sound the alarm, hello we are EMPIRE"

The members are said to be represented by the "Moirai" or "The Fates" from Greek Mythology. They are the 3 goddesses of destiny, they control life and death, and nothing can change their decision, not even Zeus.

Each member represents one of the sisters:

Sahee represents Lachesis, she is the one who decides the life of the person after birth, She measures the life of a person, she carries around a measuring rod and stands in the middle.

Serene represents Atropos, she is the one who decides when someone would die, she cuts the thread, she carries around a pair of shears.

Chomi represents Clotho, she is the one who determines one's path in life meaning, she decides who is going to be born and she determines the major life events, she collects the thread and spins it, she carries around a spindle and is mostly sitting while her sisters stand.

"Myths of 3 the Empresses" is Empire's own variety show/series.

Their lightstick is called "Tomorrow-Bong", Their lightstick has 3 colors, Pink, Green, and Blue which correlates with the members

Each member has their own weapon and crown; Sahee has a bow and arrow and a red crown, Serene has a sword and katana and a green crown, Chomi has an axe and a blue crown.

EMPIRE NAME MEANING ━━

Empresses of Tomorrow

EMPIRE FANDOM NAME ━━

Moro(s)

EMPIRE MEMBERS ━━