Chapter 4

Bebes pov

I feel something hit me on the forehead while u was writing a maths thingy. I look down to see a scrunched up piece of paper. I look up picking up the paper looking to see the asshole who thought it would be a good idea to through something at me. Bebe Stevens likes revenge. Ask any of my exes.

I'm about to through it at Kyle, because let's stray a paper fight when I see something written on it. I open it and read the writing:

Meet me outside at the back of the school, straight after class xxx

I have to stop myself from smiling. Another admirer? I wonder how Jason would feel. He's sitting next to me right now.

"What's that babe?" He whispers

"Nothing, just wanted to start a paper fight with Kyle." I whisper back.

I scribble the note out when he's not looking and throw the paper at Kyle. It hits the back of his head and falls to the ground.

He turns around when me garrison starts to write something on the board. He mouth to me

"Oh it's on."

*****

Kyle and kenny may have been sent to the principle because of me, but all that matters right now Is that I meet my admirer. I walk to were the goths usually sit to see them there.

Pete, I think his name is, looks up. "What do you want Britney Spears wannabe?"

"EW. Britney's a train reck, I'm not thank you. My names bebe bitch. Remember it cause your cute."Pete rolls his eyes and the curly haired goth glares at me. I put my hands up in defence and wait for the person.

"Wanna smoke?" The little one asks. I shake my head

"I read that smoking ruins your hair. And your teeth." The curly haired goth flashes me a cocky smile to show me his perfectly straight white teeth.

I flip him off. He then moves closer to Pete. Crush alert!

"Oh you came." I turn around to see pure perfection. Wendy is standing there. My eyes grow wide as I stare at her. Since when did she get so hot? Wait, since when did I find my ex best friend hot?

"Wendy? You gave me the note? You like me?"

She smiles sheepishly and nods. "You must have thought it was someone else." Oh my god, since when did Wendy have a miniskirt?

"I thought it was a guy."

"Well looks like your so hot that you can attract girls too." I blush feeling uncomfortable that another girl would say that too me. I only hear stuff like this from guys

"So, so you wa-" I cut Wendy off

"Sorry but I'm straight?" Why did I make that sound like a question?

Before she can say anything I run away

----------------------------------------------------------

The rewriting thugs going well so far, I hope your enjoying it

CYA LATER NERDZ!